2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I don't think the Creighton team is comprised of many Creighton players. I could be wrong, I haven't paid any attention to the tournament, but the one time I saw a roster, I didn't recognize most of the player names.
    Only 4 are Creighton Alumni.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

Only 4 are Creighton Alumni.
      But they're all wearing sweater vests so that makes them our enemy.

Comment

• Mark my words, the frickin soccer game is going to cut into our broadcast time!

Comment

• Kinda enjoying that outside of a small handful of players (the Kentucky players on the LA Cheaters for one), the sportsmanship is off the charts between the players. Playing hard, getting in people's faces, knocking them down ... Then immediately helping the other team up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
            Mark my words, the frickin soccer game is going to cut into our broadcast time!
            Soccer is stupid
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Dileo with three shot attempts in about 90 seconds off the bench.

Comment

• I was just thinking Dileo needs to do something other than just jack up threes everytime he touches the ball. Hopefully, the airball put back will get him going.

Comment

• I’ve never booed anyone on the home team at CKA but I might have to make an exception with Dileo.

Comment

• Unimportant observation. It looks to me like Frankamp has been using some kind of hair growth products. Bosley maybe ? Don't ever remember him with that much on top.

Comment

• Dileo less shooting. Hannah more shooting.

Comment

• Refs are a bit off today.

Comment

• Markis having trouble getting his offensive game in gear.

Comment

• Few too many turnovers to keep the lead.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Aftershocks have like 5 turnovers in a row.

Comment

• Crowd sounds great on TV. Announcers dunno who is on the floor and I don't either

Comment

Working...
                                X