Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Conner advances in the 3 pt competition
    I wonder who he's using for his rebounder and if they get to travel with him to the next stop if the AFTERSHOCKS don't make it through.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Can we get Conner some new shoes? My goodness...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post

I wonder who he's using for his rebounder and if they get to travel with him to the next stop if the AFTERSHOCKS don't make it through.
        Saw a short video on tbt Twitter, it was JR

Comment

• Team Arkansas beats Ft Worth Funk 74-70 in game 1 of TBT Wichita Regional.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

• Omaha Blue Crew steals one from Purple and Black 60-59 in an UGLY game.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
              Omaha Blue Crew steals one from Purple and Black 60-59 in an UGLY game.
              Exactly as we might expect.

Comment

• Do the Former Fighting Sweater Vests have anyone from the MVC days on the roster?
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Three players look like they could have played in the MVC. Austin Chatman graduated in 2015, Jehenns Manigat graduated in 2014, and James Milliken graduated in 2016.

Someone with more knowledge of Creighton basketball can comment further.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• I remember hating the name Austin Chatman. Good, good, I’ll let the hate flow through me.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• What time is pre-game?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                        Three players look like they could have played in the MVC. Austin Chatman graduated in 2015, Jehenns Manigat graduated in 2014, and James Milliken graduated in 2016.

Someone with more knowledge of Creighton basketball can comment further.
                        Nick Mcglynn is on their team and played for Drake

Comment

• Not our game, but current one looks empty. Any idea how many tickets were sold? 5K?

Comment

• 20210716_183742.jpgFVV in the house!

Comment

• Will the pep band, Shocker Sound (alumni) be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                Will the pep band, Shocker Sound (alumni) be there?
                                Yessir

Comment

Working...
                                X