Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These overseas leagues must suck

Comment

• Outside of Rashard, no one playing even remotely well. Wide open looks all missing badly.

Comment

• Puke

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Outside of Rashard, no one playing even remotely well. Wide open looks all missing badly.
          To be fair, making the open looks would help the flow appear better. But it’s still not great.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Dileo is an abysmal shooter. Woof

Comment

• Got a lot better when Frankamp came out
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• This reminds me of the game against South Florida where WSU scored 41 points. Ugly.

Comment

• Dileo is horrible. He isn’t even close on wide open looks. Stop shooting.

Comment

• Fwiw, announcers said the crowd is about 8000 and to me it sounds AWESOME on TV.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• 21-19 bad guys at half.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Cheer hard fellas. Wish I was there. Long term COVID has me cheering from home!
                        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• David “Not the Real” Dileo

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            Fwiw, announcers said the crowd is about 8000 and to me it sounds AWESOME on TV.
                            My estimate is closer to 6k, but that is a WAG. Glad we sound good though. It would be crazy in here if we could hit some shots.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                              Dileo is horrible. He isn’t even close on wide open looks. Stop shooting.
                              His form for someone who was supposed to be a great three point shooter is clunky and differs every shot.

Comment

• Honestly, pull their collective heads out of their a**.

Comment

Working...
                                X