***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread - Misery State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaAaAAAAHHHH
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
      Crowd sounded really, really good on ESPN3. Official sellout?
      It was packed to the roof literally. Good energy through most of the game and except for a few exceptions the promotions didn't get in the way too much. Weems mom started out with a split fingered whistle that was as loud and irritating as it gets but that only lasted the first few minutes.

Comment

• All the callers were pretty good until that last drunk.

Comment

• Does it get any better than this tonight? Oh yes!!! The best is yet to come. This is a tough Shocker team and we are peaking and gaining momentum at a very opportune time. Stay tuned!!! What a solid group of Seniors we have and is there any more improved player in the Mo-Valley than Stutz? Is there a better over-all player period in the Valley than Stutz? Ben has really been a big help at a time we need it. Kyles comes in and makes some important dagger shots. Toure only scores 2 tonight but had 8 assists. Rags took leadership early on this Season and has really come on as of late. D-Will also has really found his niche. Carl Hall is our beast and a team player that does not mind coming off the bench. Next year, he will be a definite starter. What a classy win tonight and I love beating Mo-State to clinch the Valley Championship. Mo State does not allow the points very often that we scored tonight. Our beloved Shox were not to be denied tonight!!!!!!! Some teams get beat as soon as they crack the top 25. The Shocks beat a good team handily tonight.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            They never announced it. Seats were pretty full this time thought
            TV announcers said the game sold out this afternoon.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Too bad the coach's poll screwed us so we're not ranked according to ESPN thus we don't get highlights on Sportscenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Does it get any better than this tonight? Oh yes!!! The best is yet to come. This is a tough Shocker team and we are peaking and gaining momentum at a very opportune time. Stay tuned!!! What a solid group of Seniors we have and is there any more improved player in the Mo-Valley than Stutz? Is there a better over-all player period in the Valley than Stutz? Ben has really been a big help at a time we need it. Kyles comes in and makes some important dagger shots. Toure only scores 2 tonight but had 8 assists. Rags took leadership early on this Season and has really come on as of late. D-Will also has really found his niche. Carl Hall is our beast and a team player that does not mind coming off the bench. Next year, he will be a definite starter. What a classy win tonight and I love beating Mo-State to clinch the Valley Championship. Mo State does not allow the points very often that we scored tonight. Our beloved Shox were not to be denied tonight!!!!!!! Some teams get beat as soon as they crack the top 25. The Shocks beat a good team handily tonight.
                Stutz has 10 double doubles this season. 13 for his entire career. Most improved = in the bag.

Comment

• I was disappointed so many fans left at the time-out with around 4 minutes+ left - Really?
                  I know we had a decent lead, but that is a long time and is it really that important to get to your car. I couldn't believe how many left . . .
                  If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• It's official Stutz is able to hit the three folks. People can stop their groaning every time he shoots from behind the arc. Really impressed by the way the Shox came out of halftime and set the tone for the rest of the game. Great defense and good shooting not much else you can ask for.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Was Anacreon in the house?

Comment

• Metro Sports in KC (Time Warner) is getting ready to have a segment on the Shox - Shocking the Valley...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Was Anacreon in the house?
                          I don't remember seeing him.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Was Anacreon in the house?

Didn't suit up, he was injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Didn't suit up, he was injured.
                              I thought I saw him during intros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                                I don't remember seeing him.
                                He was on the bench in sweats. Have no idea why he didn't suit up. He was still part of the introduction routine.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X