• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayden Seymour has entered the transfer portal :(

Comment

• Dam Seymour one hurts, even after last season I had high hopes for him
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Didn't mind IPBC, he needs to go where he can play some minutes. SIU or Mo State might be good landing spots.
        Seymour, we hardly knew ye. Who knows what was going in inside or who was in his ear. 19 year old kid, hard to explain anything they do.
        With the ease of transferring now easy as a cell phone call, this will cause a huge spike in Rogaine sales, as coaches start pulling out what hair they had left.

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• All Division I programs need to expect now that every player who is not a projected starter will probably be transferring.

Comment

• Jaden is the first transfer I wished didn’t leave.

What I mean by that is, I think with the other players leaving, it is in both sides best interest to find a new home for they player.

With Jaden, I feel with another summer I’m the weight room, he’d have been ready for a much bigger role this season.

It Is what it is, with the rules of the portal now.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
              Jayden Seymour has entered the transfer portal :(
              https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/st...659803649?s=20
              Surprised that he'd leave after IPBC went in the portal first.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                Jayden Seymour has entered the transfer portal :(
                https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/st...659803649?s=20
                Chalk up another recruiting miss.

Comment

• IPBC doesn't surprise me. He needs playing time and can't get it here. Best of luck to him.

Seymour is different. I can see the potential for him and it's too bad he can't see that at WSU. Kids do not have patience anymore. It really is tragic. They want to come in and be the man from the beginning. It doesn't work that way. Pay you dues, put in the work to improve, and do what the coaches ask. The PT will come.

Comment

• I'm bummed, but then I think he must believe he can't crack a rotation with 1 returner for 2 spots.

Comment

• Well. Porter pulling a Udeze and coming back.

Comment

• First recruiting win for HCIB?!?

Comment

• I don’t say this because I wanted him to leave or that I think he was a bad player or didn’t have potential but on what are we basing this angst over Seymour leaving?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Chalk up another recruiting miss.
                            It’s a miss because he feels like he could get more playing time else where? Should we be recruiting kids content to sit on the bench?

Seymour was not a miss. It just means someone else really took off.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I hope Seymour leaving has to do with a possibility that we are close to getting a commit from a player like Mading.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                                First recruiting win for HCIB?!?

Smart decision young man.

Comment

Working...
                                X