2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
    I'd speculate that DD and TE go for NBA evaluations this year then return for one more year. I seriously doubt Tyson makes his senior day but I think he could use another year.
    I think Dex tested last year, and I believe you only get to do that once and return. Do it again and you must leave.

Comment

• These are all 3G recruits... It's time for IB to bring in his guys... Normal purge from a coaching transition.

Comment

• The announcement is on two players leaving per the comments. Curious if it’s about the two seniors or two additional players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
          I'd speculate that DD and TE go for NBA evaluations this year then return for one more year. I seriously doubt Tyson makes his senior day but I think he could use another year.
          Tyson needs another year to build on his PG skills, which is the position he would most likely play in the NBA.

Comment

• Dex has asked for draft evaluation the past two years, and there is no limit

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
              These are all 3G recruits... It's time for IB to bring in his guys... Normal purge from a coaching transition.
              So you are saying that HCIB didn't have a hand in any of the recruiting of these guys for the 6 years he has been at WSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

I think Dex tested last year, and I believe you only get to do that once and return. Do it again and you must leave.
                That hasn't been the rule for a while now.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Either AG is coming back or Porter was told to leave. Players get told to leave for reasons that fans never know.

If AG has said he was leaving (which is likely something Porter would know) and Porter's scholarship would be renewed, I don't see any way he would enter the portal. He'd be the default starter on a conference champion and an NCAA team.
                  Naaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                    The announcement is on two players leaving per the comments. Curious if it’s about the two seniors or two additional players.
                    based on nothing, I'd take "BOTH" for 500, Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by silk View Post
                      Dex has asked for draft evaluation the past two years, and there is no limit
                      doesn't take long to evaluate. Hand him piece of paper from last year and say "keep working on these things"

Comment

• Tanner Groves hits the transfer portal. That ought to create quite the feeding frenzy.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                          Tanner Groves hits the transfer portal. That ought to create quite the feeding frenzy.
                          Both brothers are in the portal. Bring em both to Wichita!

Shocker Alumni
                          Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                          Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• If IB could pull off bringing them both here, I would never question him in recruiting again!
                            The Assman

Comment

• When will some of you learn that Aaargh has no freaking idea what he is talking about. None.

Comment

• Everyone is going to have to re-recruit their own rosters every year. IB is having to do that right now.

He lost one in Porter - Eh ok.

Looks like he may lose a couple more. We will see who...

I have been fully pro IB and want to support and believe in him 100% - but recruiting this roster is job No. 1 for him and filling the holes is a close No. 2. Again, would be disappointing to see major pieces leave. Dex has some weird twitter post this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X