• Show
Clear All

Just thought there would be one a day until it was over

Comment

or I could have just been stirring the pot

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I assumed another announcement today
        I wonder when Trey and Alterique will announce something. To me, Alterique is the biggest domino right now. My assumption has always been that he will pursue opportunities to get paid but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Just thought there would be one a day until it was over
          What if you are correct with this statement ...

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I wonder when Trey and Alterique will announce something. To me, Alterique is the biggest domino right now. My assumption has always been that he will pursue opportunities to get paid but who knows.
            Get paid, Transfer to KU?

Comment

Didn't HCIB say he was going to give the players week and then have conversations? So that would be the earliest I would expect a possible answer.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                Get paid, Transfer to KU?
                I believe ole Bill lost his allowance .... recruiting results don't seem to be keeping up anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I believe ole Bill lost his allowance .... recruiting results don't seem to be keeping up anymore.
                  yep, Bill was told to keep clean until the investigation passes. The talent pool dried up pretty quick.

Comment

I wouldn't expect them to announce anything. They'll simply move on with their lives/careers like most every other senior.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I wouldn't expect them to announce anything. They'll simply move on with their lives/careers like most every other senior.
                      I wouldn't expect the players to announce anything. However, this is not your typical year. Seniors this year do not need to "simply move on", so I would think WSU would say something. Obviously, some of us fans are wondering about that question.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Considering they are eligible to return I would expect to hear something, even if it’s not directly from them. Most likely Taylor or a national cbb guy who got in touch with them.

Although, a “thanks shocker nation yada yada” tweet wouldn’t surprise me either.

Comment

I doubt they say anything until a pro contract is inked

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I doubt they say anything until a pro contract is inked
                            I assume that would require hiring an agent which would...prevent them from coming back? I don’t remember what the NCAA rules are nowadays.

Comment

I assume that would require hiring an agent which would...prevent them from coming back? I don’t remember what the NCAA rules are nowadays.
                              Yes
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Seniors returning for an extra year of eligibility will not count towards the scholarship limit. Meaning that with Trevin Wade leaving we have 3 scholarships that could be given even if no one else leaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X