Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    UNC has hired Hubert Davis? I think I read the scroll right. Not surprised that they kept it in the family.
    Yep. Probably the best choice honestly. I have seen that they went for a couple of hail mary's and didn't get any response.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. Probably the best choice honestly. I have seen that they went for a couple of hail mary's and didn't get any response.
      You mean Larry (Cheating Bastard) Brown wasn't available?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

You mean Larry (Cheating Bastard) Brown wasn't available?
        No, but I'll bet Hubert had to agree to cheat to get the job

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Yikes!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's the least of their infractions. Everyone knows Dollar Bill's friend and neighbor is Doug Compton. Compton has been paying players cash for 30+ years through his various cash businesses that's he parlayed via his early days as a bookmaker.

He's as filthy dirty of a cheater as there is, and it would take nothing for the NCAA to discover any of it, they willfully choose not to.

They are as dirty as dirty gets, and they've been like that since Larry Brown was chasing coeds while pouring drinks behind the bar of one Compton's watering holes.

This is not the case of boosters putting $100 in napkins when they invite the team over for a dinner (happens all the time) or somebody picking up dinner when they see a player at a local restaurant. This is coordinated, planned and sold cheating, and it's organized by a close personal friend of the Head Coach who lives on the same gated, private, restricted walled community.

I know there’s more, that’s just what I have direct knowledge of.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's the least of their infractions. Everyone knows Dollar Bill's friend and neighbor is Doug Compton. Compton has been paying players cash for 30+ years through his various cash businesses that's he parlayed via his early days as a bookmaker.

He's as filthy dirty of a cheater as there is, and it would take nothing for the NCAA to discover any of it, they willfully choose not to.

They are as dirty as dirty gets, and they've been like that since Larry Brown was chasing coeds while pouring drinks behind the bar of one Compton's watering holes.

This is not the case of boosters putting $100 in napkins when they invite the team over for a dinner (happens all the time) or somebody picking up dinner when they see a player at a local restaurant. This is coordinated, planned and sold cheating, and it's organized by a close personal friend of the Head Coach who lives on the same gated, private, restricted walled community.

$100 in napkins is a lot of napkins.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• That's not a surprise to anyone who was watching it blatantly play out over the last 10 years.

The ChickenHawks not only displayed a lack of institutional control once or twice, but several times since self has been there. To wit: who was the player who pulled out his dingaling on an elevator and showed it to a campus worker because he thought she was hot? Did that player get his jersey retired?

They got a lot of dues paying coming their way...

Comment

• Miller out at Arizona, not that this one should be much of a surprise...

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                      Miller out at Arizona, not that this one should be much of a surprise...
                      Yep. Completely expected. No way he could survive that. He should have renegotiated his contract to say he couldn't be fired for the current NCAA violations. Lol!

Comment

Yep. Completely expected. No way he could survive that. He should have renegotiated his contract to say he couldn't be fired for the current NCAA violations. Lol!
                        They have more ethics than KU ... not like it's hard to be higher than zero though ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They have more ethics than KU ... not like it's hard to be higher than zero though ...
                          Yes and no. Miller wasn’t winning at the same rate as Self something tells me if he was then UA ethics might not be so “high.”
                          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

You crazy? What program would ever do that?

Comment

• It’s funny, Arizona is facing similar charges as KU.

One fires their coach. The other makes it almost impossible to fire theirs.
                              The Assman

Comment

• I have PROUD friends from KU...like they are getting over, or something...:)

Comment

Working...
                                X