Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This could be good as far as getting a series going with OU again. Sucks for Loyola though.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Thanks for sticking with me through six poor to mediocre years. I’ve had some success recently so I’m going to parlay that into one last payday before OU fires me in 6 years and I return to the Valley to coach at Indiana State.

This time of year is full of examples of why I don’t necessarily think the one time free transfer rule is a bad idea.

Comment

• Oklahoma: We had 10 years of highly paid Lon Kruger, moderate success, and still haven't been in the football championship game, lets try paying less for a coach this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            LUC has countered with 10 year contract and Mid-Major money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

KU doubling down on being the worst cheating school out there.
              Didn’t Roy do something similar right before he became a Tar Heel?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Didn’t Roy do something similar right before he became a Tar Heel?
                I don't recall him signing anything, but he did make a definitive statement along the lines of he'd die a Jayhawk
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I don't recall him signing anything, but he did make a definitive statement along the lines of he'd die a Jayhawk
                  ....unless North Carolina come a calling, of course!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Combining a few threads...

The Process (ES), had entered the transfer portal and is now the head coach of the Tar Heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      Combining a few threads...

The Process (ES), had entered the transfer portal and is now the head coach of the Tar Heels.
                      Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Turner Gill, Charlie Weis, David Beaty, and Les Miles would all agree. KU seems to put forth quite an effort to drain the bank accounts of its boosters with the contracts they sign. The notoriety or fame of being a HC at KU guarantees a beautiful golden parachute for retirement. Good or bad, they take care of you, your children, and your grandchildren.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          swellafelon karma... LOL
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

There's also a clause that says he can be fired without cause for a $6.6M buyout. So I wonder if it gives KU an out if in case there's something else that comes about aside from the current investigation.

Weird.
                            And to think, Marshall lost his job for basically doing nothing wrong but being a hard@ss. This world is crumbling

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

LUC has countered with 10 year contract and Mid-Major money...
                              If true, (which I question), What kind of money is this exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post

And to think, Marshall lost his job for basically doing nothing wrong but being a hard@ss. This world is crumbling
                                Punching a player and choking a coach aren’t “nothing wrong but being a hard@ss”.

Comment

Working...
                                X