No announcement yet.

Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes we are going to look good in the Airport but that group could nicely grace the pages of GQ as well. A damn good looking bunch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      Yes we are going to look good in the Airport but that group could nicely grace the pages of GQ as well. A damn good looking bunch!
      Easy there. Wouldn’t want to have to resort to needle decompression.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Based on height, I would definitely say that is McFarlane next to IB. LOL.

Comment

• Is it just me, but looking at that photo of the team that Taylor Eldridge showed on his twitter, Jalen Ricks looks a little taller than Joe Pleasant. And Clarence M. Jackson looks taller than both Pleasant and Ricks. I have looked at the photo several times to see if I was just fooled by their hair, but I don't think that I am wrong. Maybe you guys can look and see what you think.

Comment

• Joe “Guarding Me Ain’t” Pleasant

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
              Is it just me, but looking at that photo of the team that Taylor Eldridge showed on his twitter, Jalen Ricks looks a little taller than Joe Pleasant. And Clarence M. Jackson looks taller than both Pleasant and Ricks. I have looked at the photo several times to see if I was just fooled by their hair, but I don't think that I am wrong. Maybe you guys can look and see what you think.
              Looks like Ricks is standing a little farther behind Pleasant causing him to look taller due to the angle. Though overall comparison to the others, Pleasant doesn't look 6'8 in comparison to all the others.

Comment

• If I were in that picture, they'd all look 6'8"
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                  Is it just me, but looking at that photo of the team that Taylor Eldridge showed on his twitter, Jalen Ricks looks a little taller than Joe Pleasant. And Clarence M. Jackson looks taller than both Pleasant and Ricks. I have looked at the photo several times to see if I was just fooled by their hair, but I don't think that I am wrong. Maybe you guys can look and see what you think.
                  You just can’t tell height within a couple of inches, even when standing next to another with known height. Pictures change perspective too much.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• This thread is starting to ‘crack’ me up…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’m not worried about an inch or two here or there (ha ha).

Sure, all things being equal I will take the guy who is taller. However, all things aren’t equal so there is much more to consider when assessing players.

I’m not excited about Joe Pleasant because he is supposedly a couple inches taller than Trey Wade, although that is a plus. I’m excited about him because he appears to have some ability to put the ball on the floor and make a play as well as an ability to knock down open jumpers at a good rate, both things Wade lacked.

TBD whether he is an overall upgrade or not. Until I see him play I will assume there are also some things Trey Wade was better at.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                        I’m not worried about an inch or two here or there (ha ha).
                        Good positioning makes all the difference
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Good positioning makes all the difference

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            How often is it that young men aren’t making signs with their hands during a picture? Rather refreshing.
                            What are you talking about? I see HCIB is making a sign!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Ooooooooooh!!!!!

LOL!!
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

No doubt...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X