No announcement yet.

21-22 Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the NJCAA tournament having started this morning I am listening to the HCC game. Jaden Okon (6'3 G, son of Dominic) scored 16 points in the 2nd half before fouling out. He's averaged 6.7 pts, 4.3 rebs and 1.6 assists this year. I wonder what the chances are he would come to WSU as a walk-on?
    Last edited by RoyalShock; April 19, 2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      With the NJCAA tournament having started this morning I am listening to the HCC game. Jaden Okon (6'3 G, son of Dominic) scored 16 points in the 2nd half before fouling out. He's averaged 6.7 pts, 4.3 rebs and 1.6 assits this year. I wonder what the chances are he would come to WSU as a walk-on?
      He would be a great addition.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
            We don't know the kid and the coaches would do their diligence on him, but this statement from the article gives me some pause.

Jones said. "I'll only have one year so I just want the chance for a coach to trust in me to put the ball in my hands and trust me to make game-winning plays.

I think we have other players who feel the same way and this may clash if we have too much of it. But I'm sure that the coaches would learn about him if they choose to go in this direction. He seems like more of a "wing guard" than a point guard.

The Point Guard from Georgia who is entering the portal is more of a true point guard, but he is probably looking for a blue blood program if he is looking to leave Georgia. However, you never know.

Comment

• Our next 5 man...

178K likes, 1,536 comments - overtime on May 12, 2021: "EVERYBODY too little for 7’9” Big Naija 😈 @bignaija @mpacbasketball"
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                That looks like me playing with my kids in an 8 foot goal. He might be a little quicker than me though.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                X