Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shoxlax; March 19, 2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Legends even fail too perform in important games on occasion.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post

But it did. So...
        If it was an infrequent occurence, I agree with you. Simplifying it to "we shoulda made free throws" ignores the underlying problems that were there all year. Even if we had won that game on a last second prayer, my concerns would not have changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

You said it was a toss up, lol. USC is -6 against Drake tomorrow, what is that is a pickem? I guess Drake should win!

I am excited to have Dex, TE and Mo back again. Those are all three good talents. Dex was starting to look like himself again, Mo was obviously improved. Having the player of the year in a conference playing for money is a good thing - especially with guys he has had a year or two with.

I am more than pumped to see what happens with RC4, I think he could be a monster. I think Monzy is probably significantly more a threat than TW next year, so I am excited for his second year here. I am also not nearly as down on

The entire ****ing core of this last year's team is back - after winning the conference and making the tournament - with all the **** storm the beginning of the season included.

If that doesn't at least kind of excite you - you have no real business pretending to act like you're giving anyone a fair shot. This last group didn't even get a chance to seed itself because of COVID, that won't be the case next year.

I am most excited to see this group get a chance while their feet are actually underneath them, unlike all of this year, which was nothing but a mad scramble.

Our play down the stretch was bad. Very poor. But I do not see anything that differentiated from other poor play I saw from this program in the past over the course of the last 10 years at home, when we also had success.
          I'm excited for the players but not for the same predictable "offense" that is ran over and over. I'm tired of the undisciplined nature of the team. There is no accountability at all for doing anything bad. It's free reigns. It's like the NBA minus putting the basket in the hole. Unless there are serious philosophical and strategic changes in the offense, I expect more of the same. A lot of 50/50 games coming right down to the wire. This year we were 9-3 in those games. Next year we could be 3-9.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Newsflash: FVV is not walking through the door any time soon. Unrealistic to think so. He was a generational player. Best option is AG comes back at PG. Then IB needs to go out and find a high school PG to groom. Not sure Porter is the answer. I hope he proves me wrong and develops over the off season.
            I'd rather have Porter than "look at me" AG

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I'd rather have Porter than "look at me" AG
              The AG hate is crazy. He won’t be back, but he would absolutely be our best bet as of now.

Comment

• How many times did CP have a WIDE open look at 3 and pass it up? He can’t create off the bounce. He has no mid range. Obviously no long range. But sure he blocks shots so he is better than AG

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

The AG hate is crazy. He won’t be back, but he would absolutely be our best bet as of now.
                  Did you watch any games this year?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How many times did AG have a WIDE open look at 3 and pass it up? ZERO !!
                    FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Did you watch any games this year?
                      After reading some of your comments last night and today I’m not sure you watched very many.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

FIFY
                        lol a PG who takes open 3’s!? OMG!!!

Comment

After reading some of your comments last night and today I’m not sure you watched very many.
                          Definitely explain.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How many times did CP have a WIDE open look at 3 and pass it up? He can’t create off the bounce. He has no mid range. Obviously no long range. But sure he blocks shots so he is better than AG
                            Which is odd because he shot a decent percent on the very very small percentage he did. He has the skills it seems .. just seems to be all mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I don't think you wanna compare resumes of the two at this point.
                              What are their resumes after both completed their first year? That’s the only comparing you can do. Just curious big guy....

Comment

What are their resumes after both completed their first year? That’s the only comparing you can do. Just curious big guy....
                                So now you wanna compare Marshall inheriting a program that had 1 year of success in the last 20, in the Missouri Valley Conference, with a complete roster of nobodies to IB inheriting a program that had been to 7 out of the last 8 NCAA Tournaments, in the American Athletic, with a roster, while decimated, got rid of a lot of its cancers?

Yep, again, definitely comparable.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X