No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** One And Only Cretin Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA foul Carl...might need the thread king for a couple of minutes.

Comment

• Big 3rd foul on Carl. Be interesting to see if HCGM tries to squeeze 3 minutes out of EO to get us to the under 12 timeout.

Comment

• I wish Hall would quit holding his arms up and grimacing every time he is called for a foul

Comment

• Unbelievable foul calls against the Shoix front court players. Stutz first and 3rd were bogus. Now Hall got a phantom foul call. I replayed this one on Hall about 3 times. There is no reach around.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I have no problem with that foul call as long as Echinique gets the same treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
              I just hope you guys are not a 8/9 seed I would much rather see you as a 10/11 seed instead of an 8/9 seed I don't want you to have to face a #1 seed in the 2nd round.

The teams I really want you to avoid are Kentucky, Ohio State, Syracuse and North Carolina. I think you can beat any other team.

So here is to no 8/9 seed!
              8/9??? I'm thinking a 5/6!

:)

Comment

• Show no mercy, leave no doubt!!!!!!

Sweep the leg Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!
                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• White gets the call. Hope he can defend the post!
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Jake White appearance

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      I have no problem with that foul call as long as Echinique gets the same treatment.
                      Exactly.

Comment

• Holy Smokes. Jake White is in!

Comment

• If we keep hitting all our shots it doesn't matter who is playing down low!
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Nice zone Marshall.

Comment

• I love the zone look, it helps keep Young out of the lane.
                              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Toure has been so smooth today!
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X