***OFFICIAL*** One And Only Cretin Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
    Good first half. Just keep it up for a great win. MTXE!
    MTXE
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• What balance...and winning the rebounding margin 18-8.

Comment

• I just keep thinking about the McDermott's having a public feud in the huddle on national TV. It looked like he was talking back a little... but... DAD...

Comment

• Originally posted by WSU757 View Post
          How could any Shocker fan that witnessed losing after a 20 point lead a couple of years ago feel comfortable. Keep attacking!!!!!!!!
          Don't worry, we will!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Wichita State trending on Twitter. HELLYEA
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Schooling these cu fans next to me...they didn't even know wsu was in first place! They thought they still were..ha.

Comment

• Thor Tripp
                Don't expect Wichita State to shoot 60% again in the 2nd half. Shockers don't have the Jays depth, and Creighton is due to heat up...right?

This tweet came up on twitter.

We are much, much deeper.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Got to admit that I am nervous. If we maintain our lead over the first five minutes of the second half, I'll relax a LITTLE.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Outfight them Shox and great things will happen
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Don't like it a bit

Comment

• Echineque does exactly what Stutz did earlier and theres a no call.

Comment

• How in the hell was that a foul?

Comment

• That is the exact same frickin move Stutz got an offensive foul called for.

Comment

• Are you kidding me?! That call?!

Comment

• You have got to be kidding me on these fouls on Stutz
                                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Working...
                                X