No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** One And Only Cretin Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't call the jump ball, which was obvious. Then they call Garrett for GE forcing contact.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

• The Shox cannot stand still with their arms straight up and get jumped into without getting a foul called. Glad the game isn't all that close or there would be massive meltdowns and ref bashing.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Game, set, match...thanks for cuming!!!

Comment

• I LOVE hearing the collective groan of the crowd after we make a basket.

Comment

• Five against eight and the Shocks are still winning. These refs can't beat the Shocks as hard as they try.

Comment

• You know it's our day when D-Will makes that shot.

Comment

• It's good to know we can blow out the bluebirds without GS...TEAM!!!

Comment

• Could we use a little more of the shot clock before we take a shot please.
                  First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• What happens in Vegas--does not stay in Vegas--but rather in Omaha by D-Will
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I'm ok with trading baskets.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                        Could we use a little more of the shot clock before we take a shot please.
                        No. The minute we start doing that its Joe jacking up a last second shot.

Comment

• Their crowd sucks.

Comment

• Show no mercy, leave no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweep the leg johhny!!!!!!!!!!
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Bardo calling out the crowd- LOL.

Comment

• We might be playing with 5 guards in the end...but we will win!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X