No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m dreaming of the day WSU can land a player like Suggs. Man dude can ball!
    Shocker Alumni
    Shocker Club Soccer alumni
    Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• How did Gonzaga get such good players and what can we do to attract the same type of players?

Comment

• Mo should spend the summer watching film on Timme. Mo has decent offensive moves. He needs to learn to pass it like Timme and he would be lethal.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Ah. I see. You are one of those then.
          Not sure what "one of those" means, but I'm sure that was your intent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
            Mo should spend the summer watching film on Timme. Mo has decent offensive moves. He needs to learn to pass it like Timme and he would be lethal.
            Mo’s unwillingness to kick the ball back out drove me mad. It seemed like he was hellbent on taking the shot even if he was being triple-teamed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              How did Gonzaga get such good players and what can we do to attract the same type of players?
              The 2017 ncaa finals runner up must have helped​​​​​​. Great culture and a fantastic coach helps as well. I’m sure if the shockers were in ncaa finals it would get some eyes on top 25 players. Doesn’t mean they’d come but it’d help in recruiting!
              Shocker Alumni

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post

The 2017 ncaa finals runner up must have helped​​​​​​. Great culture and a fantastic coach helps as well. I’m sure if the shockers were in ncaa finals it would get some eyes on top 25 players. Doesn’t mean they’d come but it’d help in recruiting!
                I was hoping the final 4 run would have significantly boosted recruiting. We had LS and MM... that’s kind of it though unless I’m missing someone

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Not sure what "one of those" means, but I'm sure that was your intent.
                  Pius, holier-than-thou, poop doesn’t stink, list goes on.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Gonzaga v Houston championship.

Comment

I was hoping the final 4 run would have significantly boosted recruiting. We had LS and MM... that’s kind of it though unless I’m missing someone
                      I feel like the final four run helped us get into the American more than it boosted recruiting. Now if we went back to the final four or better yet the title game I’m sure it would boost recruiting this time around.
                      Shocker Alumni

Comment

Gonzaga v Houston championship.
                        Idk, it would be fun to see Mick win one
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Idk, it would be fun to see Mick win one
                          11 seeded ucla ain’t going to win it all...
                          Shocker Alumni

Comment

• I know Gonzaga had a lot to do with it, but that was not the same USC team we have seen the last two games.

Comment

Pius, holier-than-thou, poop doesn’t stink, list goes on.
                              Nope, just one of those that believes rules are created for a reason. Therefore they should be followed. If you don't like them, change them instead of ignoring them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                That referee going down looked bad. My guess is within the hour he’ll be in a cath lab.
                                Bert Smith handled that better, a LOT better, than I did. That was disturbing to watch in real time. Very happy he SEEMS to be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X