2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

You still crying little baby.? Please stop crying and trying to get me to respect some opinion on an issue when I stated I don't care what his opinion is. What are you.? His mother. Now go hug him and tell him you care. I don't. LMAO
    Who is Charlie, Karen?

You’re just mad that people don’t agree with your hate, racism, and vitriol.

Dude, you’re 39, it’s time to get a job, move out your parents basement, be held accountable to something (try brushing teeth cuz your breath STINKS), and then try to unplug from everythingC0|dB|00ded tells you to plug into.

And no, I don’t “identify” as his mother. In fact, wouldn’t be proud even if I was. But that doesn’t make him wrong in this argument.

Finally, I accept you. You do t know if you are man or woman, alive or dead, short or tall, stupid or just dumb. But it’s ok. You can still get a membership to Average Joe’s and be accepted for who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      How much money did that make us?
      If the AAC does it like the MVC, I think that one unit nets us about $100k a year for 6 years.

Comment

• https://www.sportico.com/leagues/col...ts-1234625231/

How much an NCAA Tournamrnt win is worth.

Comment

• Congrats to Houston. Having a team in the final four (and Memphis winning the NIT for that matter) only serves to elevate the conference (recruiting, profile, money, etc.).
          Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; March 29, 2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Congrats to Cincy. Having a team in the final four (and Memphis winning the NIT for that matter) only serves to elevate the conference (recruiting, profile, money, etc.).
            ***houston

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

***houston
              My bad. Haa. Really tired.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

You still crying little baby.? Please stop crying and trying to get me to respect some opinion on an issue when I stated I don't care what his opinion is. What are you.? His mother. Now go hug him and tell him you care. I don't. LMAO
                  Again, seek help. I am sincere in this. Something ain’t right.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Had no idea Kevin Sampson had a son named Kellen that coaches underneath him. What are the odds?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Houston will have their hands full against Baylor’s guards.

Comment

• Watching Jarreu guard Davion Mitchell ought to be something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Baylor seems to have a lot of "dawgs gonna dawg" players, sets, and schemes.

Edit: And the moment I finished typing that, they ran a perfectly executed pick-n-roll
                          The big difference here is those dawgs know how to chew on the bone.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The big difference here is those dawgs know how to chew on the bone.
                            They also eat nails and wash them down with ghost pepper flavored mineral oil.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              I don’t wish that on any player. Losing the ball like that in an elite 8 game in the last minute will keep him up at night.
                              Totally agree!!! Told my wife that definitely for Houston but hated to see THAT play...

Comment

• AND I’m frankly stunned that Drew could put THAT team together... amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X