No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston made Buddy Boeheim look like Buddy Ebsen.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Best chance for an AAC team to make the Final Four in a while. Houston better take advantage of it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Elite Eight Teams:

AAC - 1
        MVC - 0

Too soon? ;)

Dont fell to bad MVC. The BE will likely be joining you soon tomorrow afternoon.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
          #BetOnBoeheim

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            That was perhaps one of the best plays I've seen drawn up with 3 seconds to go. Even though Abmas missed it,, I was jealous.
            Oh my goodness, yes... no panic, great look, reasonable chance... actually thought he got bumped but no way a red makes a bump call there....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              Damn Jim had a kid in his mid-50s?
              Actually read a long ago story about Boeheim reinventing himself in his 50s.... new wife, new clothes, new look... ALL of that could be in my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Actually read a long ago story about Boeheim reinventing himself in his 50s.... new wife, new clothes, new look... ALL of that could be in my mind

Was there a red sports car involved?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

He did all that and still decided to be an AHole?
                  Last edited by Stickboy46; March 28, 2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Creighton getting demolished in the tournament never gets old
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Blue jays getting clubbed like baby seals. This is great.

Comment

• Very disappointed in the Zags. Should of beat the bluejays by 30 points. Time to send their racist coach back to the plantation where he can suck some pig guts. No prisoners and no Mercy.

Comment

• All in all Bjay fans everywhere have to be pleased. For generations they’ve dreamed About a run to the S16 and having accomplished that they were satisfied and today was a formality.

Congrats to Bjay lovers everywhere on the trip to second base, you can tell your grandkids about this immortal team for decades to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                            Very disappointed in the Zags. Should of beat the bluejays by 30 points. Time to send their racist coach back to the plantation where he can suck some pig guts. No prisoners and no Mercy.
                            I’m all for enjoying pain of Creighton fans, but my goodness man...seek some help.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• How the Bjays overcome the odds and beat a 12 and 13 seed. How amazing it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                                Very disappointed in the Zags. Should of beat the bluejays by 30 points. Time to send their racist coach back to the plantation where he can suck some pig guts. No prisoners and no Mercy.
                                Hate and vitriol do nothing to combat racism. If you truly care about changing something, that is not the way to do it. It is more a reflection on you and the state of your mental health than anything else.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X