2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Will Gonzaga paste UCLA as bad as Baylor over Houston?

I kinda think so.
    Gonzaga wins by 20

Comment

• Baylor is out-Houstoning Houston in many ways
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        Baylor is out-Houstoning Houston in many ways
        I never thought I’d say it... Baylor is elite this year

Comment

• Baylor’s guards play downhill. Houston had no answers, but still a great hear.

Comment

• The game was a major disappointment for sure. I was hoping the Bears were gonna' hold those god**mn thugs under 55! To their credit the coogs only showed their as*** a time or two.

Could any respectable WSU fan ever imagine saying back in '81 "Man, that Nolan Richardson is a nice guy, and a credit to the MVC. We sure hope he gets his team to the F4, or better yet, win it all!" Or how about in '08 WSU fans praising Dana Altman because "He's a classy dude who deserves to make some people feel the pain in the Big Dance!" Are you effing kiddn' me? Now '18 is different story, because Altman called ku the ChickenHawks before dumping em in the Elite 8. I changed my mind about him after he said that in all honesty. I think it was the first and only time me and Jamar were in agreement, as far as supporting Altman goes anyway. Those were the days!

Were Houston fans saying nice things about WSU heading into the tournament? Oh, wait... The Cougars definitely have owned the Shocks for the last 3 years. Nope, no rivalry there.

Comment

• Houston wins the second half!!! Woot !

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                The game was a major disappointment for sure. I was hoping the Bears were gonna' hold those god**mn thugs under 55! To their credit the coogs only showed their as*** a time or two.

Could any respectable WSU fan ever imagine saying back in '81 "Man, that Nolan Richardson is a nice guy, and a credit to the MVC. We sure hope he gets his team to the F4, or better yet, win it all!" Or how about in '08 WSU fans praising Dana Altman because "He's a classy dude who deserves to make some people feel the pain in the Big Dance!" Are you effing kiddn' me? Now '18 is different story, because Altman called ku the ChickenHawks before dumping em in the Elite 8. I changed my mind about him after he said that in all honesty. I think it was the first and only time me and Jamar were in agreement, as far as supporting Altman goes anyway. Those were the days!

Were Houston fans saying nice things about WSU heading into the tournament? Oh, wait... The Cougars definitely have owned the Shocks for the last 3 years. Nope, no rivalry there.
                I guess I’m kind of confused about where you are going here.... Houston, Altman, or some random thoughts just banging around?

Comment

• Ummmm...... Hannah Montana??? Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Ummmm...... Hannah Montana??? Seriously?
                    That seriously might have been the worst thing I’ve ever seen/heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I guess I’m kind of confused about where you are going here.... Houston, Altman, or some random thoughts just banging around?
                      Don't put too much thought into buddy. I meant 50, not 55.

Enjoy the game Monday night. Too bad the coogs ain't gonna be in it... Nahhhhh ; D

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

That seriously might have been the worst thing I’ve ever seen/heard.
                        I thought she was pretty good and I am not a fan, thought I can't say I've ever actually listened to her. I didn't know she could sing real rock n roll.

Comment

• I’m rooting for UCLA to upset the Zags... Go Bruins!
                          Shocker Alumni
                          Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                          Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• UCLA doing better than I thought. Hoping Gonzaga wins it all. Not a power 5 team.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Don't put too much thought into buddy. I meant 50, not 55.

Enjoy the game Monday night. Too bad the coogs ain't gonna be in it... Nahhhhh ; D

Comment

• You as well!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X