• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Reaves on fire today.
    Still an L.

BLOCKED!

Comment

• Punk move by OU!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Gotta appease those Chicago, Indiana and Detroit markets.

Most overrated league in the country but they'll continue to get propped up for no other reason than $$$$.
        Indiana and Detroit. Lots of $$$$ ???? Yea you can make a decent living around here. If you want to spend 70 hours a week 2 miles underground scrapping coal from the earth's crust.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Punk move by OU!
          Very Houston-esqe

Comment

Punk move by OU!
            Was going to say the same thing.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

Punk move by OU!
              I'm in the minority apparently who didn't see anything wrong with it. Was pretty weak. He deserved to get laid out for trying to take that in.

Comment

• Gonzaga just toyed with OU for most of the game. Not sure why Suggs was even on the court when he was pushed. That could have been monetarily disastrous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I'm in the minority apparently who didn't see anything wrong with it. Was pretty weak. He deserved to get laid out for trying to take that in.
                  WHy?? There was still more than a minute on the clock. Why not play out a fast break? They weren't up by 30. Grabbed his arm then shoved him in the back. No need for that.

Comment

• It’s weird... growing up, the first team I ever listened to on my transistor radio was the Creighton Bluejays of Paul Silas( yes, I’m old).... now... can’t stand them...

Comment

• Looks like Mick Cronin finally figured out how to not screw the pooch now that he's out of the AAC. Go figure.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Better let Houston know they should go ahead and forfeit since there’s no way they can beat the almighty Syracuse, 8th place finisher in the AAC conference who has two teams remaining in the tournament.
                        Yeah, that's it, show us all your basketball IQ genius. Weren't you the scholar who said who has Loyola beaten?

Put your money on them classless thugs dummy, and bet against Boeheim.
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 22, 2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Boeheim is a douchenozzle.

Comment

• LSU vs Michigan is their anyway they both can lose?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                              LSU vs Michigan is their anyway they both can lose?

Will Wade doing a good job coaching from prison

Comment

• Ugh CU wins. Can USC at least do a solid tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X