- a smart man

Comment

• Oklahoma State not dead yet!

Comment

• 9 Big Ten bids, 0 in the Sweet 16 with 3 left
        7 Big 12 bids, 1 in the Sweet 16 (1 seed) with 2 left

Overrated GARBAGE.

Edit after Oklahoma State blows chunks.
        Last edited by ShockerFever; March 21, 2021, 11:22 PM.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oklahoma State is a lot like us. Too panicky and a lot of 1 on 1. Probably gonna see the same fate and another Big 12 team flailing short.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If Houston can get past Cuse’s gimmicky defense, I like their odds of making the Final Four
            The Assman

Comment

• 8-28 from 3 will do that to you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                If Houston can get past Cuse’s gimmicky defense, I like their odds of making the Final Four
                Houston could possibly make a final four without playing a single digit seed. At worst their path would only include a win over a 8 seed lol. 15, 10, 11 then either a 12 or 8

Comment

• Geez, Cade Cunningham got really selfish down the stretch.

Congrats to the Beavers!
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    Geez, Cade Cunningham got really selfish down the stretch.

Congrats to the Beavers!
                    Well not like anyone else was making anything all day. So many missed easy shots.

Comment

• 8 winners from 8 conferences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Anyone else find themselves rooting pretty hard for Oklahoma State since they have been willing to do a long term home and home with us?
                        A b12 team? Sheesh... no. What next, Bill Self's really a good ol boy?

Hope they enjoyed their brief reprieve from the NCAA. Bye bye Cade.

(is it obvious I. Don't. Like. The. b. 12)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

A b12 team? Sheesh... no. What next, Bill Self's really a good ol boy?

Hope they enjoyed their brief reprieve from the NCAA. Bye bye Cade.

(is it obvious I. Don't. Like. The. b. 12)
                          I'm getting the feeling you don't really like many teams lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm getting the feeling you don't really like many teams lol
                            Yes. Anyone the b12 and/or houston plays (I was a Leo Rautins fan back in the day I must admit) is who I'm rooting for. Forever.

Those bums can all go down and hang out at Miami Beach after they lose for all I care. They'd fit in.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 22, 2021, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• I was glad to see Texas Tech lose. Their coach is way overrated. But the Arkansas coach is nothing but classless trash. Saw him get kicked out of a game this year and his behavior of jumping up on the table is not what a coach with any class does. Pure garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

The 'Cuse will out-class 'em, in more ways than one. Enjoy the game.
                                Houston isn’t a great shooting team so that works against them facing the Syracuse zone defense. However, they are the best offensive rebounding team in the country. Syracuse is going to have to have a tough time keeping them off the boards.

Jarreau gets a few days to heal up. Houston is the better team and I think they’ll end the Cinderella run by the Orange.

Comment

Working...
                                X