2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Jarreau pretty easy to root for. Gives it his all.
    Besides the dirty plays in the past and all

Comment

• To think, I was frustrated with WSU only beating ORU with 8 players, with no other games, and after not being able to practice!
      The Assman

Comment

• Oral Roberts does it!

Comment

• 7 tickets punched so far and 7 conferences represented! (Assuming Villanova W)

Comment

• WSUs D1 non con this year
            Oral Roberts (Sweet 16)
            Oklahoma St (still playing)
            missouri (round of 64)
            Ole Miss (First Four Out)

Comment

• Oral Roberts gets to keep on dancing! Fantastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Besides the dirty plays in the past and all
                God***m right. This is one Shocker fan that will never pull for that POS. I can't wait to watch those no-good thugs lose.

They ain't gettin' past the 'Cuse.

I hope O-State wins so they can play the Ramblers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                  Oral Roberts gets to keep on dancing! Fantastic!
                  Isn't that the team that proved we weren't very good because we could only beat 'em by 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

God***m right. This is one Shocker fan that will never pull for that POS.

I can't wait to watch those no-good thugs lose. They ain't gettin' past the 'Cuse.
                    I'll pull for the rest of the Houston team especially if it's against Syracuse.

Comment

• Mills will be another hot coaching prospect soon.

Comment

• ORU in the sweet sixteen as a 15 seed. It's amazing how much better a team looks when they can hit their free throws and knock down a few threes.
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I'll pull for the rest of the Houston team especially if it's against Syracuse.
                          The 'Cuse will out-class 'em, in more ways than one. Enjoy the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

The 'Cuse will out-class 'em, in more ways than one. Enjoy the game.
                            Maybe, but can't root for Boeheim.

Comment

Maybe, but can't root for Boeheim.
                              This side of the Chickens you won't ever find me rooting for a team that has Gorham and Jarreau on it. Throw in the scholar Sasser while we're at it.

After that thug move by Gorham to end the game here in Wichita and then watching em run off the court the way they did earned my eternal ire. Bad reps for the AAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                                I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or if it’s real... if it’s real, you called Landry soft? The Landry in the NBA??? Hhhhmmmm... I’ll guess sarcasm
                                Not sarcasm. There’s a reason he rides pine so much when a less gifted player like Fred can be one of the best in the game. Landry is all about offense.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X