No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two fouls on the younger Groves both horrible calls.
    The Assman

Comment

• Get these Groves brothers into the transfer portal and to Wichita ASAP!!!!
      The Assman

Comment

• KU going to survive. Tide really swung with a multi minute stretch of phantom calls on E Washington

Comment

• Same 'ole same 'ole. Bill Self not gonna be able to retire as well as he should throwing all his money away at the zebras
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• As is the state of college basketball, the Groves brothers are probably already being coaxed to go to Gonzaga, since they are both from Spokane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Get these Groves brothers into the transfer portal and to Wichita ASAP!!!!
              I’m sure Gonzaga already has been working on them with zero repercussions.

Comment

• USC Drake is pretty competitive so far. Yesufu has 16 of Drakes 28 points. Don't want either team to win really. Just want KU to lose in the next game.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Iona's freshman big Junior Joseph was ready to commit to WSU until he got a call from Pitino.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/20/how-la...ruit-iona-star

Junior Joseph was getting ready to commit to Wichita State when he heard from Pitino. He ended up choosing Iona instead, because of the opportunity he believed he would have to learn from a Hall of Fame coach, and he liked the idea of attending a small school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                    USC Drake is pretty competitive so far. Yesufu has 16 of Drakes 28 points. Don't want either team to win really. Just want KU to lose in the next game.
                    Right on cue, when I finally tune into the game it goes the wrong way.

Comment

• UCSB was a rebound and/or a short shot (where they were fouled) away from beating the Bluejays...

Game of inches
                      The Assman

Comment

• Drake's free throw defense continues to be solid.

Comment

• [QUOTE=RoyalShock;n1290234]I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Iona's freshman big Junior Joseph was ready to commit to WSU until he got a call from Pitino.

He is the kind of 5 I'd like to have. Rim protector and rebounder. Decent scorer too. Wonder how much Pitino paid him.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• [QUOTE=Woodrow;n1290243]
                            Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Iona's freshman big Junior Joseph was ready to commit to WSU until he got a call from Pitino.

He is the kind of 5 I'd like to have. Rim protector and rebounder. Decent scorer too. Wonder how much Pitino paid him.
                            He probably still has hookers on speed dial.

Comment

• JJ would have played A LOT this season for WSU and for three more.

That sucks to miss out on him.
                              The Assman

Comment

• [QUOTE=shoxlax;n1290245]
                                Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

He probably still has hookers on speed dial.
                                Lol. Who doesn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X