No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas crushing my brackets!! Oh well, get to see Matty B advance.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      North Texas crushing my brackets!! Oh well, get to see Matty B advance.
      The “mighty” big 10 goes down again. They look good until they play some competition. LOL

Comment

Might be a bit early to tell for sure, but what does everyone think of starting the play-in games on Thursdays, with the first rounds on Friday/Saturday? I am warming up to it...think it makes Fridays and Saturdays more fun.

Also, curious to what everyone thinks about a single site (i.e. Indy) moving forward? I think logistically, it would be almost impossible when all fans can attend...hotel space, flights etc. So far, pretty impressed with the situation so far.

Comment

Does anyone else really hate Boeheim and Syracuse, or is it just me?
          The Assman

Comment

Winthrop and Villanova is highly entertaining.

Comment

Jay Wright, considered to be one of the better coaches in America, in a tight match with lowly Winthrop. How would this loss be perceived?

Comment

I’ve NEVER seen a good team look as confused as San Diego State does right now...

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  “ laughingstock of the nation”
                  - Ohio State( who btw lost to a team beaten by WSU)
                  - Tennessee
                  - probably Purdue
                  nowhere for I see an 11 losing to an 11 by one point... disappointing, yes... laughingstock... hardly..

lighten up, Francis
                  IB getting outcoached when it comes to embarrassing losses too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Jay Wright, considered to be one of the better coaches in America, in a tight match with lowly Winthrop. How would this loss be perceived?
                    He is obviously over his head. Teams don’t have bad games. Can’t believe Nova sticks with such a putz.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      Might be a bit early to tell for sure, but what does everyone think of starting the play-in games on Thursdays, with the first rounds on Friday/Saturday? I am warming up to it...think it makes Fridays and Saturdays more fun.

Also, curious to what everyone thinks about a single site (i.e. Indy) moving forward? I think logistically, it would be almost impossible when all fans can attend...hotel space, flights etc. So far, pretty impressed with the situation so far.

Friday and Saturday is ok. But the key games on Monday will be a bit odd. And hosting the tourney is such a big boon to cities, you can't keep it at one place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        No it’s not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          I forget they exist until March when they are magically on the bubble with a sub .500 conference record.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

No it’s not you.
                            Exactly... but this IS pretty amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

No it’s not you.
                              okay, I guess I’m the weird one then ;)
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Game! 15 seed Oral Roberts over 2 Seed Ohio State.

Thankfully for Ohio State, WSU already locked down the laughing stock of college basketball yesterday with our 11 vs 11 loss so no one is going to notice this one.
                                So Ohio State losing justifies WSU's loss to Drake? Just making sure I'm following that logic..
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X