Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Cooper's Tennessee State giving Murray State all they want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    That's what ESPN gets for not pairing WSU with MSU. WSU finds a way (via John Cooper) to get revenge!!!

Brilliant!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Does anyone know if TN St has a fan board? I'd love to go over there and give my congrats.
      TSU TIGER FANS-This forum is for discussing TSU football and related subjects.

Not exactly the prettiest site on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Does anyone know if TN St has a fan board? I'd love to go over there and give my congrats.
        http://tsutigerfans.yuku.com/forums/63/The-Roar-TSU-Sports-Message-Board#.TzSLcLEge1A

Comment

@ShockTalk: http://tsutigerfans.yuku.com/directory#.TzSLvsVSSa8
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Congrats to Coop, Jordan Cyphers and the TSU Tigers. TSU having a solid year. Coop doing a nice job of rebuilding there.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the bush-league flop by the TSU player after a defensive rebound with several minutes left? How did the refs conclude that a technical should get called on MSU? Or did I totally miss what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Did anyone else notice the bush-league flop by the TSU player after a defensive rebound with several minutes left? How did the refs conclude that a technical should get called on MSU? Or did I totally miss what happened?
                Why did the Murray State player make an obvious push after the play was over? Yes, it was dramatically enhanced by the TSU player, but why even put yourself in that situation? Obviously upon review it wasn't fake enough to get out of a technical.

I think the more glaring play was the phantom and 1 call that the Murray State player got when nobody touched him with under a minute left.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Gonzaga is favored to win tonight at home against ST Mary's, the night could get worse for ESPN's dream matchup.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

May as well make this a games of interest thread. Colorado is in a battle at Arizona on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Why did the Murray State player make an obvious push after the play was over? Yes, it was dramatically enhanced by the TSU player, but why even put yourself in that situation? Obviously upon review it wasn't fake enough to get out of a technical.

I think the more glaring play was the phantom and 1 call that the Murray State player got when nobody touched him with under a minute left.
                      Must be Karma - you're right - from the under basket camera you could clearly see he was not close to being touched.
                      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Thanks everyone for the site info. I, too, found it, but decided to send Coach Cooper a congratulatory note direct through the TN St Athletics site.

If we couldn't have a shot at beating Murray St. first in BB, what better way than for Murray St (and ESPN) to get defeated than at the hands of a former WSU player and fan favorite, Coach John Cooper and his team!!!

Comment

Great win for Coop! Tennessee State had a rpi of 180 going into this game. This win should give them a little boost.

Comment

Utah State wins at home 77-63 over Louisiana Tech

Comment

The guys on espn just said that if murray state gets beat by st. Mary's, they may be in danger of making the tournament. Doh!

Comment

I wasn't watching, Dan -- who was that, Digger? Gottlieb?

Comment

Working...
                                X