AAC Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Fort Worth

Anyone thinking about going? Thoughts on availability of tickets at arena, etc.

don't think so, went last year

Comment

I would go but not fighting for tickets with unlimited seating. Too many variables and prices.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        don't think so, went last year

Since it was cancelled where exactly where did you go?

I actually landed in Dallas from another trip for the tourney, waiting for family and ended up getting a flight to Wichita.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          I would go but not fighting for tickets with unlimited seating. Too many variables and prices.
          The unknowns are what is spoiling me as well.

Comment

One thought I have had is that if no one is going, ticket availability may not be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
              I wanted to go but all my people opted out for this year. My wife and I did keep our season tickets but we have only had 5 conference games. Hopefully things are back to normal next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

Since it was cancelled where exactly where did you go?

I actually landed in Dallas from another trip for the tourney, waiting for family and ended up getting a flight to Wichita.
                spent one night, went to karaoke, came right back

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  Tickets went on sale through Ticketmaster two weeks ago. It’s reserved seating.

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                    We bought tickets the day they went on sale. Got pretty good seats in the lower bowl. There were plenty of available seats that day. Fingers crossed WSU stays COVID free so they can participate.

Comment

Went last year, waste of time. Sitting this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

We bought tickets the day they went on sale. Got pretty good seats in the lower bowl. There were plenty of available seats that day. Fingers crossed WSU stays COVID free so they can participate.
                        Props.

WSU being COVID free hasn’t been the problem this year.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Props.

WSU being COVID free hasn’t been the problem this year.
                          Good point about WSU Covid issues. I’m just a natural worrier. It would be our luck that things would go great all year then something flukey would happen right when it mattered the most.

Comment

Single session tickets go on sale today - https://dickiesarena.com/event/the-2...-championship/ - no way to know who'll play when yet, but if nothing else, it's good to look at the site to see when WSU might play to plan out your watching times if you don't go to the games.
                            Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; March 3, 2021, 11:03 AM. Reason: Removed times due to link and another post having them.
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Conference tournament tv times and channels online at http://theamerican.org/tournaments/?id=238 - all games on either ESPNU, ESPN2, or ESPN:

Thursday games - all on ESPNU, first game starts at 11 am central time
                              Friday afternoon games - both on ESPN2, first game starts at 11 am central time and features the #1 seed, second game has #4 seed
                              Friday evening games - both on ESPNU, first game starts at 6 pm central time and features the #2 seed, second game has #3 seed
                              Saturday games - both on ESPN2, first game starts at 2 pm central time
                              Sunday game - championship game on ESPN at 2:15 pm central time
                              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                              X