X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    No game Thursday.
    And no hope for another option?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

the only way anybody plays us is if they are in the same exact situation

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
        If I saw it right, Oklahoma and Texas are off on Thursday.
        Both those teams have games on the 23rd and 27th. Doubtful they want to squeeze in a game there that would be of little benefit to them

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          the only way anybody plays us is if they are in the same exact situation
          Colorado State (NET of 47) is squarely on the bubble and hasn't played since February 6th. They only have two games left; next weekend against Air Force (who is 4-16). They could be desperate enough.

Comment

Road game at Colorado State? They are off until the 27th. Maybe on Wednesday? They are NET 47

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Colorado State (NET of 47) is squarely on the bubble and hasn't played since February 6th. They only have two games left; next weekend against Air Force (who is 4-16). They could be desperate enough.
              Ha beat me by a second. That seems like a win win

Comment

I think Colorado State would make a lot of sense for WSU. Hopefully on the road so it can be Q1.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                  If I saw it right, Oklahoma and Texas are off on Thursday.
                  I want texas, I can win a steak dinner on that one?
                  plus , while they are quad 1, they have descension in the ranks. Two teammates had to be held back from a fighting each other in their last game against WV.
                  Last edited by Atxshoxfan; February 21, 2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Per the ticket office 2 minutes ago, the game is on! Also per the AAC and Yahoo sports, the game is still on as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

I now see where Bruce and Shane get their info....:)

Comment

Mike Kennedy just reported on the Isaac Brown radio show that SMU will postponeds both of the upcoming games schedule with Wichita State.

Coach Brown has said they are looking for a game or games.

Both SMU Games Postponed

The third time was not the charm for Wichita State and SMU. Nor the fourth.

The American Athletic Conference announced that both of this week's scheduled matchups between the schools – Thursday, Feb. 25 in Wichita and Sunday, Feb. 28 in Dallas -- have been postponed due to the continued suspension of men's basketball activities at SMU.

The Shockers and Mustangs postponed their Jan. 18 game in Dallas over COVID-19 positives at SMU. A second attempt (Feb. 14) fell through when SMU again paused activities. The teams had hoped to meet twice this week.

The Mustangs last played a game on Feb. 8 and have endured six-straight postponements.

The Shockers have had nine postponements since the start of conference play – all due to COVID-19 protocol at opposing schools.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 22, 2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Per Taylor Eldridge, both games against SMU have been postponed, and he feels it is unlikely they get rescheduled.

Time to go find a beneficial non conference game or two to fill that void.

Comment

Looks to me like St. Louis could be looking for a game this Sunday. Their game with UMass is postponed due to virus issues within the UMass program.

Comment

Their CovPom rating should be in the 300s

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Best 2 out of 3. Like the way you think! Coin flip for where we play.
                                Cancun
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X