X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We win by 7!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

What the heck are you guys talking about.? Its going to take more than effort to beat SMU. And all this talk about an at large bid if we sweep SMU is crazy. WTF Wufan?

I hope the coaching staff is smarter than this. SMU is going to be another tough game. The Shocks better focus on the game plan. Because K, Davis is the best pg in the league and some say the best player in the league. They say he can't be guarded.. He is so quick he can get to the cup whenever he wants to. When people go to help he dishes off for dunks and wide open 3 pointers. The battle between him and A LO of Memphis was a knife fight. And I am sure you guys remember what A LO did to the shocks.. SMU offense is rated higher than shocks and this year they are playing better defense. The Shocks need be prepared and ready for another tough game. Don't get caught looking ahead. The fight is right in front of you. Go Shocks.
      Oh No. SMU sounds unbeatable. Kind of like Houston, huh?
      fans don't need to focus on one game. The impact of a fan discussing future games have 0 effect on the outcome of any game.
      So, like you said, what in the heck are you talking about?

Comment

2 best guards in the conference will be in display

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          2 best guards in the conference will be in display
          Etienne and Gilbert right?

Comment

Kendrick Davis seems to be their most important player. Making this difficult on him seems like job #1. He’s a strong, 5’10 guy so Gilbert seems to be a prime candidate to try and check. I wonder if Dexter will spend some time on him. They don’t really have a clear cut second scorer that I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
              Posted by TheShocktocles

"What the heck are you guys talking about.? Its going to take more than effort to beat SMU. And all this talk about an at large bid if we sweep SMU is crazy. WTF Wufan?"

Another negative and attacking post from TheShocktocles. The negative sh*t that comes from your keyboard is taxing.
              Please don't cry little girl.

Comment

What the heck are you guys talking about.? Its going to take more than effort to beat SMU. And all this talk about an at large bid if we sweep SMU is crazy. WTF Wufan?

I hope the coaching staff is smarter than this. SMU is going to be another tough game. The Shocks better focus on the game plan. Because K, Davis is the best pg in the league and some say the best player in the league. They say he can't be guarded.. He is so quick he can get to the cup whenever he wants to. When people go to help he dishes off for dunks and wide open 3 pointers. The battle between him and A LO of Memphis was a knife fight. And I am sure you guys remember what A LO did to the shocks.. SMU offense is rated higher than shocks and this year they are playing better defense. The Shocks need be prepared and ready for another tough game. Don't get caught looking ahead. The fight is right in front of you. Go Shocks.
                Wow, calm down some. I guess SMU is unbeatable with their one-and-done PG and all. They are good, no doubt, but NOT better than Houston. Plus they have Jank.

Besides, nothing wrong with fans looking ahead....gotta talk about SOMETHING when we have 3 weeks between games right now. Lmao
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  Kendrick Davis seems to be their most important player. Making this difficult on him seems like job #1. He’s a strong, 5’10 guy so Gilbert seems to be a prime candidate to try and check. I wonder if Dexter will spend some time on him. They don’t really have a clear cut second scorer that I can tell.
                  Wouldn't mind sicking Lil' Wade on him for a few minutes if Trevin is healthy.

Comment

Please don't cry little girl.
                    Sounds like you are the one with her panties in a bunch.

Comment

Sonofabitch!

Comment

Houston is off until next Sunday. F it. Let’s roll again

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                          Houston is off until next Sunday. F it. Let’s roll again
                          Best 2 out of 3. Like the way you think! Coin flip for where we play.

Comment

Comment

If I saw it right, Oklahoma and Texas are off on Thursday.

Comment

No game Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X