No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Houston Game Thread 2-18-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHCGM is probably the first to text IB and the guys tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Did I hear them say Lunardi has us as first 4 out WITH the win? That is horseshit if so.
      He's just making it up on the fly.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Great win period...take that Lanardi

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            KenPom will leave the Shox right where they are. He'll just adjust the "Luck" number a little higher.
            E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Houston Cougars NCAAM game from February 18, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• I’m so hyped about this win, especially for IB. They just made some great in-game adjustments and really took it to Houston how you need to. Happy for Al, for Dex, everybody. Cant wait to see a locker room celebration video

Comment

• This team DESERVED this win.

Not just for their effort tonight, but for all the **** they've been through this season.

They god damned deserved this muther****a
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He's just making it up on the fly.
                    Can’t stand him he changes his projections lat minute more than any other

Comment

• So happy for this team.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• the second half we played as hard as they did. Damn

Comment

• Seriously, that was a hell of a win. Great defense, dare I say gritty rebounding, and some nice fluid basketball with a touch of unselfishness.

Enjoy tonight but don’t get big heads about it. Still work to do but we’re now in the driver’s seat.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
                            Wow, great freaking game. I've not been sold on AG but he was a man tonight. He started slow but had a great final 25 min. ETN was a stud.

We out rebounded UH, our front line 17 reb 6 blocks. Morris played great defense. If they can do this against Houston they can play like this every night.
                            Yeah AG had some turnovers early. But had some nice play down the stretch
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Isaac definitely deserves some credit on this.

Comment

• Just a reminder that this was all with the surprise of Fabian White playing. That's how much this game meant to Houston

Comment

Working...
                                X