Schedule Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It certainly would be if the players and coaches were talking about that. But I doubt that is the case. No sure fans speculating about such things on a message board is of such significance.
    Bingo. Who cares if we speculate? We're not playing the game.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Is it possible to link into all the sports calendars that way we can have a one stop fits all calendar of shocker sports?

Note: I will be just as happy with a "sure" as I would with a "It's not worth my time".
      I was actually pondering something similar a few days ago. I was going to try and add baseball to the MBB Calendar (and rename it), or create a BSB Calendar tab. The problem with combining them is when you look at the calendar view (which is what I really use) you can't tell which sport the entry is for without clicking on it. Maybe that's just an argument for switching to use Agenda view though.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but if we get another home game, it will be senior night. I know the crowd will be limited, but those seniors deserve our gratitude and acknowledgement for their leadership through this #ShitShow

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I'm sure it's been mentioned, but if we get another home game, it will be senior night. I know the crowd will be limited, but those seniors deserve our gratitude and acknowledgement for their leadership through this #ShitShow
          Or maybe no senior night would persuade them to stay another year???

Comment

Wow, they could be the first seniors in history to have two senior nights?
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Wow, they could be the first seniors in history to have two senior nights?
              Gilbert could have 3 :)

Comment

I've had that many...senior moments.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  I've had that many...senior moments.
                  If you only had 3 senior moments you are doing very, very well especially when compared to yours truly. Unless you are referring to your daily average then you and I would be pretty comparable.

Comment

This is mind boggling how the conference is not doing everything in its power to give its teams the best chance for an at large bid. If they are scheduling SMU games why are we not playing them. Re-do the entire schedule for the last week. It’s not that hard. SMU playing at Cinci instead of @WSU/Memphis makes 0 sense. WSU should be playing Memphis Tuesday at home. SMU on Thursday. Keep the Temple game Sunday. What sense does Memphis playing at USF have?
                    Last edited by SkoShox; February 26, 2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

We will have enough problems when we begin to play again after a long layoff. Will we have to start all over? The Houston game seems a long time ago.

Comment

The conference has to represent everyone, not just WSU and Memphis. How happy do you think Tulane would be if they lost a home game with first place WSU? The same with Temple? They have to figure out how to get WSU and SMU or Memphis to play while not making Tulane and Temple mad. That is not an easy task.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                          The conference has to represent everyone, not just WSU and Memphis. How happy do you think Tulane would be if they lost a home game with first place WSU? The same with Temple? They have to figure out how to get WSU and SMU or Memphis to play while not making Tulane and Temple mad. That is not an easy task.
                          If their teams were winning, they’d feel the same way.
                          The Assman

Comment

Who knows if this is going to happen....

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

If their teams were winning, they’d feel the same way.
                              Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                                everybody makes money if a conference team gets into the dance

Comment

Working...
                                X