• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

x
    Upload Attachments Upload from URL
    x
    Colds alien virus. Classic! Lol
    Not allowed to called it the Chinese virus. Or maybe Cold is Chinese???

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Crazy Scenario... If they decide to reschedule Houston @Cincy instead of Wichita @Cincy and we beat Tulane but Houston beats USF, Cincy and Memphis ... We end up tied which the tiebreaker goes to Houston I think (not sure on that). So conference 1 seed could just be determined by who the conference wants to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Crazy Scenario... If they decide to reschedule Houston @Cincy instead of Wichita @Cincy and we beat Tulane but Houston beats USF, Cincy and Memphis ... We end up tied which the tiebreaker goes to Houston I think (not sure on that). So conference 1 seed could just be determined by who the conference wants to have it.
        Surely the wouldn’t give Houston an extra game when they have already played 5 more conference games than we have.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Surely the wouldn’t give Houston an extra game when they have already played 5 more conference games than we have.
          Logic says that. Who knows how good of friends Sampson is with AAC leadership

Comment

If SMU is still out Saturday, let’s play tulsa!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yikes. I know it crazy with all this scheduling these days, but the Shocks just need to focus on who they play next. The shocks can't control any of that.

Speaking of Houston, I am watching them now against USF. I don't want to hear any crap from the national media and blueblood suckups that Houston is not one of the top 4 teams in this country.. The fools that have Illnois, Alabama, Oklahoma, Villanova, Florida State, Iowa, Ohio State, and West Virginia ranked in front of them are high on something. How many games do those teams have to lose this past week to give Houston some justice? Oh yeah I forgot those teams play in so called power 5 conference. Heck Houston might be the best team in Texas.

Comment

I'm trying to remember... Have we actually played a rescheduled game yet? I know the Houston game was adjusted, but I don't think the conference has successfully rescheduled a cancelled game for us yet (SMU got cancelled twice).

Comment

How can a team that has had two shutdowns in the conference schedule play the same number of games as a team that has had none?!

That’s equal parts #bullshit and bad luck. Has the AAC given a public explanation into how they allowed this to happen?
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    So was WSU the only team in the AAC NOT be the team that was the reason for a cancelled game.
                    There can always be a first - season not over (even though the games might be). With the way WSU luck is, it will either come at the start of the AAC tournament or after they get a bid to the NCAA tournament.

Comment

• No changes for us this week I guess, I imagine Memphis didn’t want to come to the Roundhouse and return the gm they owed us

Comment

• Playing @ Cincy could be an option for the weekend and would be a Q2 game for WSU. I have a feeling we would try to schedule it as a home game though and it would become Q3 (which is not going to help our resume).

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShocker79 View Post
                          No changes for us this week I guess, I imagine Memphis didn’t want to come to the Roundhouse and return the gm they owed us
                          P***ies.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hey guys, IT'S MARCH!

Comment

• The AAC sure has become a screw job. One bid conference. No games on national tv. A bunch of teams to chickensh*t to come play us.

P.S. I'm half joking. But only half.
                              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Speaking of schedule changes...when and who do we play next???
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X