X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Etienne is a stud but some of the shots he takes is a head scratcher

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      Stupid ass shot by Etienne. This BBIQ on this team is very poor, and will not get better this year.
      Probably could’ve tried to get a little closer but it did give us a chance for an offensive rebound and put back. He also didn’t miss by much. I’ll take it.

Comment

We have 3 assists in the half

Comment

I feel like this game is destined to go down to the wire. Seems like that happens every game with Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            IB will make stellar adjustments and we'll roll in the second half.
            Obviously you’re being sarcastic. Based on our history with Temple, all of which occurred with Gregg Marshall as our coach, I’m sure it will come down to the wire.

Comment

Okay, it only took a couple minutes of JB time for me to understand his limited minutes. I'll keep quiet
              on that now. CJ unproductive. Defensive rebounding not good. Need to get DD more open looks as
              his release looks good today. We should be beating this team by double digits instead it could be a
              nail biter.

Comment

My pregame comment was:

This is a game the Shocker cannot afford to take for granted or to overlook. This a game they need to come ready to play and take care of business. Hopefully, IHCIB will have attitutdes properly adjusted and focused on the job at hand.

The players are far from blameless but it doesn't appear the coaching staff were very successful in getting this team in the proper frame of mind. Hopefully, that will happen at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  We have 3 assists in the half
                  This is the biggest problem IMHO. And it isn't just a PG problem. Guys aren't getting any separation in half court off-ball.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I was critical of Marshall for being too tight with the clamps on offense, but I’m not sure that not running any organized offense works good either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                      I know Etienne is a stud but some of the shots he takes is a head scratcher
                      Dawgs gonna dawg.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That was a terrible 1st half by the shockers. TE just because you can make 3pointers from that range does not mean you have to shoot it. How about trying to get to the cup or shoot a midrange. WSU center play is very hard to watch. If they don't come out and play with energy and IQ they could lose 5his game. Maybe they just want to watch the Chiefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Probably could’ve tried to get a little closer but it did give us a chance for an offensive rebound and put back. He also didn’t miss by much. I’ll take it.
                          Seriously? That's the best play we got with 18 seconds left on the clock?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Trey and Mo are 6-10 from the field. The rest of the team combined a a slightly cool 4-18 (22.2%). Not going to get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                              That was a terrible 1st half by the shockers. TE just because you can make 3pointers from that range does not mean you have to shoot it. How about trying to get to the cup or shoot a midrange. WSU center play is very hard to watch. If they don't come out and play with energy and IQ they could lose 5his game. Maybe they just want to watch the Chiefs.
                              The reason why TE is a 40% 3 point shooter is because he took smart shots, usually open, and right behind the line. Now, he has been gifted the Steph Curry keys by the coaching staff and now has free reigns. And his 3 point percentage is now slowly going the other way.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The reason why TE is a 40% 3 point shooter is because he took smart shots, usually open, and right behind the line. Now, he has been gifted the Steph Curry keys by the coaching staff and now has free reigns. And his 3 point percentage is now slowly going the other way.
                                one of the signs of a good shooter is to know when you’re hot and when you’re not

Comment

Working...
                                X