Garrett Stutz Joins the 1000 Point Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    The game would have been awsome if the crowd was into every possession (perhaps like the florida state game) but this was a good warm up for the next home games.
    Apples to Oranges. A season ticket crowd simply is a different animal from an NIT crowd at WSU. But the crowd was very good at times last night. When the Shocks forced an INS timeout after going on a 10-0 run in the 2nd half to go up 41-36 the crowd was probably the loudest it had been all year. And they band actually played the low-brass cheer at a proper point.

Comment

This athletic administration is embarrassing.

ABC can get his shorts bundled up in multiple knots, but it is what it is - amateur hour.

It's one thing after another and reached the point where you almost expect it.

If it isn't totally screwing up Hannah's paperwork, it's sophomoric halftime bungles to not being prepared for a players 1000th point.

I know ADES has been an OJT exercise, but enough is enough.

Get a qualified person in there to run the department in a fitting manner of a major Division 1 program.
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
        This athletic administration is embarrassing.

ABC can get his shorts bundled up in multiple knots, but it is what it is - amateur hour.

It's one thing after another and reached the point where you almost expect it.

If it isn't totally screwing up Hannah's paperwork, it's sophomoric halftime bungles to not being prepared for a players 1000th point.

I know ADES has been an OJT exercise, but enough is enough.

Get a qualified person in there to run the department in a fitting manner of a major Division 1 program.
        You may get your wish, I have heard rumors that he may be promoted.

Comment

Stutz 1,000th point ought to be put on the video screen at the end of timeouts when the crowd has a reason to be pumped. Use the ESPN shot from the end of the court. Stick somebody's name on it if it has to be a paid item. I think about any sponsor would love having their name attached to that shot.

If the crowd was going when the TO was called, that video would get them going again. It would work a lot better than the Noise-O-Meter.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
            You may get your wish, I have heard rumors that he may be promoted.
            To what? Please don't tell me University President?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Stutz 1,000th point ought to be put on the video screen at the end of timeouts when the crowd has a reason to be pumped. Use the ESPN shot from the end of the court. Stick somebody's name on it if it has to be a paid item. I think about any sponsor would love having their name attached to that shot.

If the crowd was going when the TO was called, that video would get them going again. It would work a lot better than the Noise-O-Meter.
              This!! Well, mostly. Forget the sponsor thing. No doubt someone should have known about this milestone and had something prepared for the video board, plus, showing GS making the shot.

Comment

Congrats to Stutz! I think they did say something on it over the PA right after he did it, but it was loud and I couldn't understand what was said.

Comment

Marshall mentioned on the coach's show that since there wasn't an acknowledgment of Garrett's 1000 points on Saturday night, that one will be made before the game on Wednesday.

Maybe people are reading things here and actually doing things about it. So far, this is the only positive thing the administration has made recently, and it is a correction of an eff-up they made.

Bravo.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                  X