Games of Interest 2/4/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Perhaps, @1972Shocker, I summoned the Gods with my prediction.

Perhaps I should make a "Vision" prediction to tonights WSU game....
    At the very least go buy a lottery ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      I was chearing for UNI like they were WSU.
      Me too, but I was able to take a shower.

Comment

Kentucky up 73-33 @ South Carolina.

Ouch.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Kentucky up 73-33 @ South Carolina.

Ouch.
          I don't understand why these types of games are on national TV.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            I don't understand why these types of games are on national TV.
            Because they can't televise a Kentucky practice session?
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Kentucky is number one so they get TV time.

Comment

boom goes the dynamite
                QTSHOCK

Comment

Can't believe I'm saying this but would like UNI to run the table after Wednesday.

Comment

Lunardi and Gottlieb were cracking jokes at Murray State's low-def highlights: "You wanna be big time go High-Def", "Doesn't anybody have a HD flipcam in the building".

I hope they never see highlights from Cox22.
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Really nice RPI day for the Shocks- we're up to 26. Several non-conference opponents helped out- winners were UAB, Tulsa, Temple, Alabama, Colorado, and Fullerton. Davidson also won.

Comment

Missouri State 57 - Drake 39. This follows Drake's game at Inidana State where they only scored 59 points. These two games followed the rush the court win over the Shockers. Think this is any indication of how much effort Drake put into the WSU game. That apparently was the highlight of their season and they either spent everything they had in the tank or they figured that was as good as it was going to get for them and they might as well conserve their energy for the MVC Tournament.

Comment

Drake definitely blew their load against us. Every team in the Valley gets up on us. It's pretty amazing how well we have fared so far.

Great moral victory for EU. That jumps their moral victory record to 17-6 I believe.

Definitely don't like the Floppers, but that was a big win today for us. Kinda reminded me of the Perfect Scenario that happened on February 14,2006. Everything came together for the Shocks to jump to 1st in the standings with some very unlikely occurrences.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I swear big Mac feels bad trying to beat Jake. He was horrible yesterday and deserves to be grilled for an inexplicable loss, but I'm sure he'll still be coach of the year when it's all said and done.

Comment

Not relevant to our RPI, but John Cooper's Tennessee State Tigers have won 5 in a row (and 7 of their last 8) to improve to 15-10 (8-4). They are currently tied for 2nd in the OVC.

Their next game is Thursday evening at Murray State.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                I swear big Mac feels bad trying to beat Jake. He was horrible yesterday and deserves to be grilled for an inexplicable loss, but I'm sure he'll still be coach of the year when it's all said and done.
                                I think COY comes down to who wins the regular season. To the victor go the spoils. Go Gregg.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X