Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      Why. down goes CU.
      Downtown knew they had it all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        Down goes CU.

IMO. Up 2 with ball, 15 sec left.

And Anthony James saves @Downtown Shocker Brown: from the wrath of the Basketball Gods and the Shockernet Weenies like me.

Comment

Young hit 3 to tie it up with 5 sec left, and James for UNI hit a 3 as time expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            What happened?
            Creighton hit a 3 with 4 seconds left to tie... UNI came back and hit a three to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              What happened?
              CU tied up the game with a 3 at about 4.5 second remaining, but UNI managed to get a 3 off as time expired. Nothing but net.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Tht was nice.

6 points in the last 9.2 seconds. A 3 by CU with about 6 to go and then a 3 by Anthony James with 0.0 left.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Ok Shox's our turn tonight lets WIN, and make it a tie for first in the valley again.
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
                      Young hit 3 to tie it up with 5 sec left, and James for UNI hit a 3 as time expired.
                      And James had hit a huge 3 shortly before all that from the deep corner as the shot clock was expiring. Wonder who the Player of the Game will be? Not.

Comment

Added bonus- that takes UNI to 48 in the RPI. After they lose to us (hopefully) on Wednesday, they have 4 winnable games against Ill. St., Evansville, Bradley, and SIU, plus the BB game. They could easily finish in the top 50 of the RPI, which would (again, hopefully) give us two extra top 50 wins.

Comment

Got to admit that was an entertaining game. Good TV game for the MVC. UNI could have made things a little easier on themselves if they had shot better than 8-15 from the line. Nice gift for the Shocks. Let's hope they take advantage of it.

Comment

Perhaps, @1972Shocker:, I summoned the Gods with my prediction.

Perhaps I should make a "Vision" prediction to tonights WSU game....

Comment

Wow what a game. Too bad UNI lost to UE and Bradley. Otherwise the Valley could have 3 strong at large candidates. UNI now has 3 quality wins: Colorado St (#20 rpi), Creighton (#16 rpi) and Iowa State (#40 rpi). Their overall rpi is #48.

But the UE and Bradley losses are killers. Maybe if they could win out (except at WSU of course) they could still work themselves onto the bubble. Unfortunately they won't get much help with their ballbusters game (#92 VCU).

The bubble is very weak this year and the UNI resume isn't that bad. They had big leads in both the UE and Bradley games if they just could have held on in those 2 games, they would be in decent shape right now.

Comment

I was chearing for UNI like they were WSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X