• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Comment

• 2-23 from 3

Comment

• That was two hours of my life that I won’t get back.
        78-65

Comment

• For all the good we did leading up to this game, today was a huge step backwards. I expected an ugly game, I did not expect to look like a middle school AAU team. Especially from guys like AG, TE, DD and Wade. Udeze, I expected to struggle. Lone bright spot was Ricky.

Comment

• Well I need to take a shower, I feel gross after watching that.

Comment

• Don’t necessarily mind losing. Getting boatraced on national tv...thats a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                For all the good we did leading up to this game, today was a huge step backwards. I expected an ugly game, I did not expect to look like a middle school AAU team. Especially from guys like AG, TE, DD and Wade. Udeze, I expected to struggle. Lone bright spot was Ricky.
                Outside of 3 point shooting AG wasn't bad.

No one moving on offense was bad.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• That was one of the more embarrassing efforts I’ve seen in a long, long time. Forget Houston last year. Forget South Florida two years ago. That was pathetic. The 8 layups in a row by Memphis to start the second half was ballgame. I haven’t seen a WSU team in a long time give up 8 straight up layups to a team that can’t shoot beyond 5 feet.

Embarrassing might be saying it too nicely.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• AG still had 9 pts (shot 3-6 from 2 pt. He does need to stop 3 pts so much), 4 assists 2 steals and only 1 TO
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I just want to see posts from everyone who used to post in Marshall’s defense that “he’s not shooting the ball”, or coach can not do so much - he’s not on the court.” It’s one freakin game.

Comment

• Shooting was terrible but that’s how it goes on the road sometimes. Gotta defend and rebound and we didn’t remotely come close to doing either of those things well enough to overcome the poor offense.

Comment

• Can’t make shots or defend. I didn’t expect to win but we didn’t even compete tonight. Gotta forget this game and get ready to play whoever and whenever.

Comment

• I was going to watch the replay later but not sure that would be a wise move. I will just settle for having listened to Kennedy on this one.

Hopefully, the Shockers bounce back from this one.

Maybe Volleyball will raise my spirits a bit. Shockers start their season tomorrow in Springfield.

Comment

• AG may have had 9 points but how many times does he need to do a shot fake from 3 when he’s wide open? Nobody is falling for your damn fake. Work on that shot son.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                That was one of the more embarrassing efforts I’ve seen in a long, long time. Forget Houston last year. Forget South Florida two years ago. That was pathetic. The 8 layups in a row by Memphis to start the second half was ballgame. I haven’t seen a WSU team in a long time give up 8 straight up layups to a team that can’t shoot beyond 5 feet.

Embarrassing might be saying it too nicely.
                                I told my son, that tonight reminded me of the 1990’s teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X