No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Memphis Game Thread 1-21-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re not playing well. That’s an understatement. The ESPN commentators are having a good laugh at our expense. That’s getting old but very truthful. Coach needs to let the team watch the broadcast...that might be the best motivator. Offense needs to run through MO. However, if we lose...there must be a XXXXXL king size bed back home for ICIB to cuddle the entire team.
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• RCIV has to hit the throws. Geez
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Do what now?
        Facetious
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• FTs....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            RCIV has to hit the throws. Geez
            Shot is too flat
            The Assman

Comment

• RCIV has to play more. Move DD to the 4 and Ricky to the 3. And during the run where the look alive, AG hasn't been on the floor.

Comment

• Yeah this a real bad game for IB

Comment

• Trevin gambling and going behind works on lower teams... Not here

Comment

• The film session is gonna be brutal. Everyone’s weaknesses exposed in a glaring light.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                      We’re not playing well. That’s an understatement. The ESPN commentators are having a good laugh at our expense. That’s getting old but very truthful. Coach needs to let the team watch the broadcast...that might be the best motivator. Offense needs to run through MO. However, if we lose...there must be a XXXXXL king size bed back home for ICIB to cuddle the entire team.
                      Run through Mo?

Comment

• We can’t afford to play guys that can’t make baskets at this point.

Comment

• “Hi, my name is TE. You may know me as the guy who thinks he needs to get ‘his’ points every night”

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Facetious
                            I was gonna rev up the "not sure if serious" meme, but I knew it was sarcasm. Coach should have had his butt in way earlier.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              We can’t afford to play guys that can’t make baskets at this point.
                              gotta play 5

Comment

• Council played in the first half. He just didn't do anything. Nice to see him come alive a little
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X