No announcement yet.

The Official Shocks vs. SWOMO Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The emcee of the timeouts on the Springfield feed has a bright future at Silver Dollar City!! He is talented.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I imagine the play before the half was to get the ball to Murry- but not for a 3. He got it with time to penetrate, drive, kick out, whatever. It was likely his decision to take the 3.

Comment

• Always big to dominate the first 5 minutes of the second half. Keep it rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          The left shoulder is wide open for stutz but he driving across the lane
          Left hand still bothering him?

Comment

• Someday I am actually going to record the number of times my wife screams, SHUT UP! JUST STOP TALKING!" at Craig Steven as he rambles on into the following play. Gotta be a dozen times so far tonight.

Comment

• Missouri State recycled and old Billy Bob suit from Showbiz Pizza Place.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• It's a testament to our depth that we can have sometimes key players really play like **** and still stay in some of these games. I swear it's between the ears where our problems lie.

Comment

• Great move by Stutz! Shocks up by 7!

Comment

• Jesus that was the most obvious moving screen I've ever seen on Weems, no call....

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Left hand still bothering him?
                      I dunno but the right looks good.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It seems like the only guy we've got who can drive from the perimeter to the hoop and finish is Stutz.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Please go back to the zone. We cannot defend the interior if the other team was blindfolded.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• BENNNY YES
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hey Weems,

Dig this Ben Smith!

Comment

• Doesn't it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X