Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Nice play to end the half.

I'm just fascinated with the Murry 3-ball. Just fascinated.
    ....as fascinated as I am with Williams seeing a wide open Stutz and not getting him the ball.

Comment

• That way a pretty ugly first half, but we are only trailing by 2. Stutz is a perfect 6 for 6 and leads all scorers with 13 points.

Comment

• Have we ever scored when having the ball to end the half this year? With brilliant playcalling like that, I'm gonna guess no.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yeah, Coach, first time caller. "Why in the fu*k, when Stutz is 6 for 6, do you refuse to post him up for the final shot of the half?" Go Shocks, and I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

• The MSU internet feed is pretty. Damn. Entertaining...
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              ....as fascinated as I am with Williams seeing a wide open Stutz and not getting him the ball.
              I think certain people really don't like him. You'd think he would be the go-to-guy considering he is basically our most reliable offense. Nope. We'd rather have 25% 3 point shooters jacking up 3's.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Why does Williams refuse to go inside?
                He is afraid of turning the ball over.

Comment

• This is SWOMO's halftime. Looks like we're not the only ones with lame halftime shows.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Yeah, Coach, first time caller. "Why in the fu*k, when Stutz is 6 for 6, do you refuse to post him up for the final shot of the half?" Go Shocks, and I'll hang up and listen.
                    You know that's something a lot of people are thinking but will never say (at least to coach).
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Williams over the past two or three games has hit Stutz on a drive and dish at least 3 or 4 times. So I don't know what the problem is with post entry passes but I doubt it's personality conflicts.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Indiana State leading Drake 32 to 26 at home in front of about ten people.

Comment

• Inside, they can't stop Stutz with a Frosh guarding him. However, they are beating us in the paint? Yikes!!! If we are for real, then we can overcome anything and everything that comes our way but yet win. We have to win games like this so now let's see what we are made of.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                            Williams over the past two or three games has hit Stutz on a drive and dish at least 3 or 4 times. So I don't know what the problem is with post entry passes but I doubt it's personality conflicts.
                            I just don't think he has any confidence in his entry pass. Probably never had to throw one in high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              The MSU internet feed is pretty. Damn. Entertaining...
                              Watching as well...both guys very pro MSU and doesn't see anything the Bears do wrong

Comment

• It's not JUST Williams.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X