No announcement yet.

The Official Shocks vs. SWOMO Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know why people in Springfield don't have teeth. Just watching them during the timeouts makes me want to punch someone in the mouth. Can only imagine if I lived there.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Miss State shot 65% in the first half but only lead by 2. We have to play better defense in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
        Watching as well...both guys very pro MSU and doesn't see anything the Bears do wrong
        Oh, I'm not subjecting myself to the actual audio. There is only so much I can tolerate.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• UE - 53
          BU - 27

At the half. BU got a 3 in the last 3 seconds in the half to make it that close. They're playing at BU.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Need to keep going inside, play zone and rebound rebound rebound! Go get em Shocks!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Will someone please tell David Kyles that he has about ten games of basketball left in his career and to start playing like it.

Comment

• We need to come out after the break and take charge quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Have we ever scored when having the ball to end the half this year? With brilliant playcalling like that, I'm gonna guess no.
                  Murry hit a 3 going into halftime 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• We aren't going to get any help from the Redbirds tonight, trailing CU by 21 at the half. The Aces are whacking the Toasters 53-27 at the half. UE may eclipse what we did to BU at their place.

Comment

• Defense is non existent and we only trail by two. Guess that's a silver lining.

Comment

• Playing like **** only down two. Hope they got an *** chewin' at halftime.

Comment

• Now is the time to prove we are for real.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Lets win the second half! Go Shocks
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Internet feed sucks. Video and audio hardly ever matchup. Our defense is sucking too, we can't seem to stop MSU, and our offense is almost non-existent. We have to get ahead of the Bears, and not play catchup all the time, or we will end up losing a close game. When is this team going to turn it on????????

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                                Will someone please tell David Kyles that he has about ten games of basketball left in his career and to start playing like it.
                                I believe Coach Marshall said he has done that very thing a couple of game ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X