Ricky Council IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

A coach who allows players to dictate the offense or defense is no coach at all.
    Not sure that was on Tyson. Before the season even started he publicly said he’s gonna ride or die behind Tyson. Too bad it was such a slow death.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Not sure that was on Tyson. Before the season even started he publicly said he’s gonna ride or die behind Tyson. Too bad it was such a slow death.
      Tyson wasn5 good enough to just have him be the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

You know .... "Let dawgs be dawgs"
        One and dones didn’t work this year ( none on F4) so why would Tyson be good enough?

Comment

Tyson was coming off a co-POY. IB thought he was the next Ron Baker and FVV rolled up into one.

Comment

Tyson was coming off a co-POY. IB thought he was the next Ron Baker and FVV rolled up into one.
            He probably could have been
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

TE thought he was the next Curry and Dame rolled into one.

Comment

One attribute he forgot to blend in was that neither Baker nor FVV thought so much of their abilities that they had to force it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

One attribute he forgot to blend in was that neither Baker nor FVV thought so much of their abilities that they had to force it.
                  Tyson was more than willing to play along, for sure. He was trying out for the League (G League that is).

Comment

3Gs leaving was the worst thing to happen to Tyson.

It was almost like a complete personality shift that second year without him.
                    The Assman

Comment

Tyson was more than willing to play along, for sure. He was trying out for the League (G League that is).
                      He was not the leader that Fred and Ron were. That's one reason that I blamed on our lack of coaching vision and leadership, rather than Tyson, who was a talented player (could have been a really good percentage shooter) but needed to play a role.

Comment

Tyson was a good young man and was in coach Marshall’s corner when most of the others were abandoning the ship. I wonder how his G-League (or overseas) year is progressing?
                        He’s a Shocker and never did anything to shame our school or program. Definitely a casualty (for TE) of losing coach Marshall. I hope he’s killing it somewhere.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          One and dones didn’t work this year ( none on F4) so why would Tyson be good enough?
                          Might want to check your sarcasm meter.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Tyson was a good young man and was in coach Marshall’s corner when most of the others were abandoning the ship. I wonder how his G-League (or overseas) year is progressing?
                            He’s a Shocker and never did anything to shame our school or program. Definitely a casualty (for TE) of losing coach Marshall. I hope he’s killing it somewhere.
                            "#9. Tyson Etienne (6'1''-G-1999, played in 2019-22, currently in the NBA G League) couldn't help the College Park SkyHawks in their game against the Windy City Bulls in the NBA G League. Despite his very good performance on Thursday night Etienne was the second best scorer with 22 points in 20 minutes. This season Etienne averages 6.6ppg, 1.4rpg and 1.6apg."

This site gives a rundown each week of the Top 10 performers from WSU who are playing professionally. The bot that is generating the info does a decent job of creating a synopsis of the performances. https://basketball.usbasket.com/team...ity/163?Page=4

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              He was "OK" in the G-League. Unlikely to get any upper tier overseas offers with what he did there.

Stats:

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

ETN should make as much overseas while he can. He's wasting time in the G league.

Comment

Working...
                                X