No announcement yet.

Ricky Council IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked to a guy that kinda sorta knows stuff Said that RCIV NIL deal was 250,000.00

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Talked to a guy that kinda sorta knows stuff Said that RCIV NIL deal was 250,000.00
      That's the same number Mike Kennedy mentioned.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Some publication has RCIV as a late 2nd round pick in the upcoming nba draft. So does that sound right?

Comment

I heard from someone “who knows”-it was $150K.

Comment

So if DD actually did get 200,000 then Arkansas got a comparative bargain

Comment

Ricky has declared for the NBA draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Ricky has declared for the NBA draft.
                Saw a projection as high as 28th, would be nice if he could be successful in the NBA - the more names that pass through Wichita gives the program a better look.

Comment

He is still good to return if he doesn’t hire an agent right?

Comment

Yes. His goodbye sounded fairly final. But he technically never said he was specifically hiring an agent. But I think he is probably done.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

You can actually hire an NCAA approved agent now and retain your eligibility i believe.

Comment

He has the physical tools, it's hard to deny.

Pretty crazy how Gregg Marshall and staff were able to identify him. His offers were Hofstra, UMBC, Georgia Southern, Siena, and App State.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Pretty crazy how Gregg Marshall and staff were able to identify him. His offers were Hofstra, UMBC, Georgia Southern, Siena, and App State.
                          It was hard to get excited about him after his signing simply due to our competitors in his recruitment. It's obviously not an exact science. Lots of sleepers out there for sure. Dude is a total stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

When I saw film of him, I was shocked more big schools weren't on him.

He was one of the bounciest high school players I could remember and his shot looked pretty different.

Once WSU offered him during that COVID period he was the player I was most excited about and hoped would sign with the Shox.
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He was one of the bounciest high school players I could remember and his shot looked pretty different.

Once WSU offered him during that COVID period he was the player I was most excited about and hoped would sign with the Shox.
                              Ricky had one of the most impressive highlight mix tapes I've seen, with the exception of Andrew Wiggins.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Best bounce since Mantas Griskenas.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X