No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Newman Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevin’s alley oop dunk was impressive. That dude is really quick and can jump. Seems to shoot the ball well.

Comment

One thing I took away was I'm glad RCIV is on our team. We will be riding him like a horse. Dude makes everything look smooth and easy. Runs the floor like Cle.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
        Trevin’s alley oop dunk was impressive. That dude is really quick and can jump. Seems to shoot the ball well.
        I agree. He's a good Point Guard.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I agree. He's a good Point Guard.
          We seem to have several good pont guards. But according to the so-call3d experts on the AAC message board K. Davis of SMU is the best pont guard In the league. Nobody can guard him. And Houston has the best perimeter guards in the league. They are a cut bove everyone. else.. SMU and Houston play tomorrow. So we can all watch the greatness tomorrow.
          Last edited by TheShocktocles; January 1, 2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

We seem to have several good pont guards. But according to the so-call3d experts on the AAC message board K. Davis of SMU is the best pont guard In the league. Nobody can guard him. And Houston has the best perimeter guards in the league. They are a cut bove everyone. else.. SMU and Houston play tomorrow. So we can all watch the greatness tomorrow.
            Yep. The eye doesn't lie (just the brain does).

The Coogs didn't have the guards to beat the Hurricane from where I sat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yep. The eye doesn't lie (just the brain does).

The Coogs didn't have the guards to beat the Hurricane from where I sat.
              No doubt about it Tulsa played better. But the Coog fans just say their guards just missed to many open shots and free throws to win. They say that how they shot was not their normal play. So I guess we will get a chance to see tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

No doubt about it Tulsa played better. But the Coog fans just say their guards just missed to many open shots and free throws to win. They say that how they shot was not their normal play. So I guess we will get a chance to see tomorrow.
                I believe the Houston-SMU game is on Sunday. But I have to admit. Today has felt like Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X