Wichita State vs. Newman Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Even if he can play, they probably won’t want to push it too much and risk serious injury in this game. We will see how much he plays this half.
    Appears IB isn't too concerned. Dex still playing.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Trainer must have given the thumbs up.

Comment

We aren’t doing the little things that would seem to be emphasized this game.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Knees looked fine on that dunk lol

Comment

The guys lost interest in defense and rebounding in this half
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We are running the court pretty well.

Comment

Trevin makes a lot of passes that would be atomic bombs against better teams

Comment

Council seems like the only freshman that lets the game come to him a little bit. He still forces at times, but often makes those tough shots. The other two are just looking to jack up a shot the second they get it.

Comment

Newman isn’t very good right now. I think that Emporia will smoke them.

Comment

JS needs to keep his man and ball visible. He gets turned around and loses both too often.

Comment

Etienne on the sideline is pure entertainment

Comment

Our Walk ons play hard and I was going to say, take smart shots just before they jacked up a couple of bad ones. Really, though, they are doing good.

Comment

Seymour and Jenkins have a ways to go. Potential is there ... I have to remind myself that what we are seeing out of them is normal for freshman and not what we are seeing out of Council.

Comment

On to Ole Miss. No one got hurt. Good to see DD hit some threes. Guys did play unselfish for the most part.

Comment

Where was Porter tonight? A couple of poor defensive efforts in the first half and out he came not to be seen again. Is he hurt?

Comment

Working...
                                X