No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. USF Game Thread 12-22-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCIB told MK that AG and CP are both unselfish pg's. I agree about Porter.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Bench points: WSU 32 - USF 15
      And that's why I did "bench" in my previous post. Right now, I'm not sure we have but 1 sure fire starter. Any of the other 9 could start, if that was really that important.

Comment

• Never gets old...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Also, man. How about those dunks from Tyson and Ricky? Could watch those on a loop.

Comment

• No way should Gilbert be compared to Samaje. Gilbert runs the team, Samaje was a scorer off the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
              I watched the second half. Damn our fans are straight cheering for failure. 67% of posts are negative.

It’s a game. Enjoy the ride. Cheer the boys. It’s ok if they make mistakes. No one will die because of it.
              This program is a monster now. We aren’t used to “being down” or dealing with coaching turnover. It is what it is. The upperclassmen that are making mistakes deserve some ribbing.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                HCIB told MK that AG and CP are both unselfish pg's. I agree about Porter.
                Yes. I think AG needs to be more of a floor general and less a needed scorer.

Comment

• 1. Good TEAM defense especially the second half.
                  2. Much better attacking the lane the second half.
                  3. Foul on TE was just a terrible call
                  4. We got beat badly on the boards
                  5. TW was good down the stretch.........good to see that
                  6. Really liking Council, CJ, and Porter. JB some good fill in minutes.
                  7. TEAM played hard
                  8. We took very good care of the ball the second half

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                    Also, man. How about those dunks from Tyson and Ricky? Could watch those on a loop.
                    That Tyson dunk was so nasty, my innocent mother-in-law asked, "Is he allowed to do that?"

Yes, Susan, yes he is.

Comment

• I guess I don’t get the negativity... was it perfect? No... we’re they tough in the second stretch? Yes....
                      these guys will not be national champs ... but they are WAAAAY better than I thought they would be....
                      go Shockers! Great win! Get better!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

That Tyson dunk was so nasty, my innocent mother-in-law asked, "Is he allowed to do that?"

Yes, Susan, yes he is.
                        You can get away with anything in Florida

Comment

• Couple conference road wins against teams picked to finish ahead of us, and done with an interim head coach and crapload of newcomers?

Noice.

Coach Brown might have a solid season with this team when it’s all said and done. Cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• Trey Wade really made huge plays down the stretch. So did almost every player. Great team win despite the hair pulling end of regulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              I guess I don’t get the negativity... was it perfect? No... we’re they tough in the second stretch? Yes....
                              these guys will not be national champs ... but they are WAAAAY better than I thought they would be....
                              go Shockers! Great win! Get better!!!
                              Look at you being negative saying they won't be National champs!!! :)

Comment

• Good showing from Bilau. Almost everyone, sans Dexter and he was probably good on D again, contributed.

Comment

Working...
                                X