• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Porter
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• JFC. Really?

I could accept that we aren't as sharp as OSU, obviously not as good, etc.

But we are just playing dumb.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• That's a TERRIBLE interpretation of that rule IMHO. Cunningham can fly 10 feet ok, AG lands a foot outside his jump shot and it's a charge. SMH

Comment

• A run?

Comment

• LOL TOTAL makeup by Higgy. "Don't call that **** again".

Comment

• Etienne has to keep getting involved

Comment

• How are the Shocks still in this game. Still a game and the Shocks are not out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  How are the Shocks still in this game. Still a game and the Shocks are not out of it.
                  Because we have enough defense and ETN
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• REBOUND!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      How are the Shocks still in this game. Still a game and the Shocks are not out of it.
                      Because we keep showing flashes of what this team can be.

Comment

• Rebound rebound rebound...
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• RC4 really looked good on the rebound taking it up the sideline and hitting AG in the corner. AG just did not get squared up on his shot. But RC4 bringing some nice energy.

Comment

• More Jackson and Porter

Comment

• Man I wish we could see what this team would be like without covid quarantine....etc. Just so far behind for a team of so many new guys.

You can see the potential. Just not sure this year will allow them to reach it.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• If we can get a surgeon to remove our heads out of our asses in the next few minutes, this game might fall out of our ass later.

Comment

Working...
                                X