X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have offense oughta Dex

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It's easy to say that now than it was 10 minutes ago.
      Because reasonable people understand that the first 5 minutes of a game aren't the best way to judge a team

Comment

• Down 4 with only 2 combined points from Dexter and Etienne and 2-10 from 3

Comment

• Not sure if the Shocks' legs will hold up but if Tyson and Dexter can get going on the offensive end to give Alterique and C-Jack some help the Shocks have a chance. A lof of ifs there though.

The effort has been good. And everything considered the Shocks have to very pleased to be within 4 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post

Because reasonable people understand that the first 5 minutes of a game aren't the best way to judge a team
            I'm not sure what you're watching but we're pretty lucky to only be down 4 right now. Are you just watching the scoreboard or are you actually watching the play?

See ya in 20.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              What has IB been doing in practice in regards to the offense other than being nice?
              Great question!

Comment

• Games on ESPN are usually available to watch on ESPN's web site. Go to NCAAM basketball and click on Scores. there's a pull-down for which conference. Pick the conference. There will be a box for Watch beside the game..

Here's a link to ESPN's men's basketball page. Just click on scores to get going.

Live scores for every 2024-25 NCAAM season game on ESPN. Includes box scores, video highlights, play breakdowns and updated odds.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Thank God for AG man. That dude is the truth. And Clarence is probably our second most important player just because of his energy and effort.

I think Mo needs to realize as an undersized big, when you have the ball on the block, you gotta find a way to make them foul you. Shot fake, go through them. Drop step, shot fake, get fouled. He can’t keep trying to shoot those hook shots over those guys, they’re too athletic and long

If Dex gets it going in the second half and we clean up some of those mental mistakes and turnovers....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Down 4 with only 2 combined points from Dexter and Etienne and 2-10 from 3
                    These guys heat up, I like our chances.

Comment

• Bet nobody had the Browns with 38 in the first half against Tennessee

Comment

• Now that we are “woke” our team is asleep.

Comment

• How about Clearance Jackson, huh? This guy is Shocker thru and thru!

Comment

• 4 assists by gilbert when the team isn't shooting great....I like that.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• This year is gonna be unbearable.

Not because of the play but because of the fans that think we would have magically been perfect and never make a mistake or lose if Marshall was here and have to make a comment every 3 seconds.

Comment

• We could easily be down 20.

IB needs to reiterate that we are lucky to be down 4. Stop effing around and take advantage of our fortunes, or we will still lose by 20.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X