Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
    Opening line from Vegas has the Shox winning by 16
    Here's the deal. FSF says we win 77-63. If we can avoid wearing out Mr. Stutz and scratch out the W. then count me in. Just win. No more Colt show because this is the House Of Shock. I am sick and I am tired of that talented player making every solitary shot. We have goals so let's play these games one at a time and win, win, win. This could be a Season to remember. I feel it in my ole bones. My bones rattle, but rarely mislead me. Might need some WD40 some fine day? Can you dig that? Goovy!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Limit Colt to no outside open looks and for crying out loud don't foul him when they're in the bonus, its an automatic two points.

Shocks 71
      C. Ryan 68

Comment

88 to 74 Shockers
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shockers
          Aces

Comment

EU fans already getting annoyingly chirpy on the MVCfans board. Wow, only in Evansville would you be talking sh*t after you go 5-4 in the first half of Valley play and are coming of a win over Bradley. That says a lot about both programs right there.

While I would be happy with Doc's "ugly 1 point win", I wanna smash these clowns into the ground. I agree also with Sub that we have no business letting these wannabe jackholes stay in the game with us. It's basically 1 player and everybody else. Unless Colt "I like garbage points" Ryan puts up about 70, there's no way we should let these twats in it.

Run em up hard and fast, just like last year at home. Take them seriously. Don't look on the jersey and think "we can coast, it's just Evansville". Don't play down to the level of competition. Stick em where the sun doesn't shine and be done with them.

That is all I ask for.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Works for me 'Fever.

Comment

Even Ukrainians Love Orupke. Season's Eighteenth Success.

80-67
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  EU fans already getting annoyingly chirpy on the MVCfans board. Wow, only in Evansville would you be talking sh*t after you go 5-4 in the first half of Valley play and are coming of a win over Bradley. That says a lot about both programs right there.

While I would be happy with Doc's "ugly 1 point win", I wanna smash these clowns into the ground.

Run em up hard and fast, just like last year at home. Take them seriously. Don't look on the jersey and think "we can coast, it's just Evansville". Don't play down to the level of competition. Stick em where the sun doesn't shine and be done with them.

That is all I ask for.
                  I'm asking for more than that. My additional wish list item is pretty reasonable. EO goes off for a career night in points and boards, and gets a double double.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

They have screening down to a science. I think they will run the ol' quadruple screen-dribble-screen-pass-Ryan shoot play about 60 possessions. You know what I bet they even have the refs drawn up on the white board so they screen them while charging the lane. Then they have the old Marshall-screen where they send a guard out to screen coach so he can't see that Hall isn't wearing his contacts or has 4 unused timeouts squirreled away. And just to make sure the fans don't get a sip of their Gatorade, the bench players will take turns running screens behind the cooler.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Let Ryan drive the lane just once against Orukpe. That could turn him from a shooter into a passer. He'll get his points from the perimeter, but there won't be much money in the paint.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I don't know why, but these guys scare me. Not cause they are great, but because they have been a thorn in our sides at times. And I actually think Marty is a pretty good coach, just not much to work with outside of Colt Ryan.

Shox - 77
                        EU - 74
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I never predict scores, so I won't start now. But I do think this is WSU's most dangerous game the entire rest of the season, mostly because it presents a chance for a home loss that could potentially be regarded as a bad one. Any win at all is okay with me. So what the hell, Shocks -- now that I've said that, why don't you go out and do what you did against SIU when everyone on here except Aargh was concerned about that one?

Of course, Evansville isn't likely to quit the way SIU did. Still, a repeat of that 91-57 result from last year would sure be a nice surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I certainly don't expect Evansville to curl up in a fetal position and suck their thumbs like Southern Ill-annoying did.

Shocks played really well against SIU but SIU wilted once the Shocks punched them in the mouth. Evansville will battle all the way. Shocks need to come out with focus and purpose for a full game.

:poster_shocks:

Yup.......................Good luck :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

While I would be happy with Doc's "ugly 1 point win", I wanna smash these clowns into the ground. I agree also with Sub that we have no business letting these wannabe jackholes stay in the game with us. It's basically 1 player and everybody else. Unless Colt "I like garbage points" Ryan puts up about 70, there's no way we should let these twats in it.

That is all I ask for.
                              Just Evansville. Easy game. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                I don't know why, but these guys scare me. Not cause they are great, but because they have been a thorn in our sides at times. And I actually think Marty is a pretty good coach, just not much to work with outside of Colt Ryan.

Shox - 77
                                EU - 74
                                Will not be that close. Your house. Your fans. Shocks win by at least 12 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X