No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who in the state has the least losses?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Who in the state has the least losses?
      The program whose fan base seems to want to go in a different direction than the coach leading the “winningest program in the state”. I am pleased with the state of the program and acknowledge the vast idiosyncrasies of which I am largely ignorant. So I am pleased to be pleased with the state of the program to day. I am glad this go/no-go decision is not in my wheelhouse. Will support my alma mater regardless of who is at the helm.

Go Shocks!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Drake struggling to put away a bad Illinois State team at home

Comment

• Illinois State misses a layup as time expires to give Drake the win in overtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Illinois State misses a layup as time expires to give Drake the win in overtime.
            The flagship of the valley with a less than impressive win over bottom feeder Redbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

The flagship of the valley with a less than impressive win over bottom feeder Redbirds.
              That prevented a potential horrendous day for Drake. Their 2 Q1 wins (both @ Missouri State) are likely to drop out of Q1 after MSU got blown out by Loyola today. Losing to 267 ISUr would have been devastating.

Comment

• Just.
                Win.
                Baby.

Drake escapes! Teams need luck. Drake didn't play well today and won. Good teams win even when they play poorly. Drake ain't awesome, but they are pretty darned good and might just pop into the top 25.

Missouri State gets killed. Tough day for the racist moonshiners.. I try to be mature, but there's just something fun about hating on the Bares.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Intrigued by the racist comment... no need to elaborate if I just wasn’t payting attention

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    I try to be mature, but there's just something fun about hating on the Bares.
                    This is true.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Don't....don't....don't be dissin' on my muh Geese.

Comment

• Its all about the Drake! Top 25!

Screenshot_20210201-181733_Samsung Internet.jpg
                        Attached Files
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Boy they are pasting the Fighting Dan Mullers tonight. About 30 at the under 12.

What happens if they lose at Arch Madness...….something like 26-1. Do they get in?

Comment

• Redbirds getting clubbed like baby seals. This is fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Boy they are pasting the Fighting Dan Mullers tonight. About 30 at the under 12.

What happens if they lose at Arch Madness...….something like 26-1. Do they get in?
                              I know you said that jokingly. But their seeding might completely rely on how well Loyola does. Their schedule will do them no favors. Currently setting at SOS of 211. They have played 2 games vs NET Top 100 teams. Both were at 94 Missouri State. Outside of the 2 games left with Loyola their remaing games are vs NET 251, 251, 197, 197, 248, 248, 139, 139. Loyola is NET 16 right now and Drake only gets them at home so they have to hope Loyola doesn't drop out of the Top 30 to have a chance at a Q1 win.

Comment

• I thought Bradley was supposed to be good. 3-7 in conference. Evansville and the Trees in 3rd and 4th behind Drake and Loyola. What a mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X