2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I wondered about this. I was trying to do a bit of a count in my head and thought it would be pretty close. I'm hoping they took a stop watch or something to it and didn't just arbitrarily call it dead.
    I looked on MVCFans and BCpanther said he timed it at 3.6 seconds and agrees it was the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

I looked on MVCFans and BCpanther said he timed it at 3.6 seconds and agrees it was the right call.
      I counted in my head and I counted off about 5 seconds by the time the UNI player put the ball back in the basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I counted in my head and I counted off about 5 seconds by the time the UNI player put the ball back in the basket.
        So between the refs at the game, BCpanther, and you we know it took somewhere between 3.45 and 5 seconds

Comment

• Michigan is really effing good!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Michigan is really effing good!
            Coached by a former NBA player who then went on to cut his teeth as a highly thought of NBA assistant, has kids who are highly rated players with NBA potential. Sound familiar to anyone with respect to WSU coaching candidates...hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Coached by a former NBA player who then went on to cut his teeth as a highly thought of NBA assistant, has kids who are highly rated players with NBA potential. Sound familiar to anyone with respect to WSU coaching candidates...hmmm
              With all due respect...I think the gap between Howard/Griffin and Mich/WSU is rather large. Howard probably still has cache' with kids today and Mich can have pick of 5 star kids.

But I am a big AG fan though.

Comment

• OSU whoopin up on KU late first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                  OSU whoopin up on KU late first half.
                  Stupid ESPN+......
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                    OSU whoopin up on KU late first half.
                    Don't look now but there appears to be urine running down the legs of OSU.

Comment

• KU playing zone and OSU jacking up 3's that miss. KU on a 17-2 run over the last 6 minutes. OSU still up 1, 67-66.

Edit: 19-2, KU up 1. Happened while I was typing.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Oklahoma State pulls it off

Comment

• 75-70 — OSU.

Comment

• OSU was up 73-70. KU had an inbounds play under their own basket with 4.2 seconds left. The play didn't work well, when the ball was inbounded to an OSU player who had a nice dunk to end the game.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Good win for us. Always happy to see KU lose.
                              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Down go the pukehawks!

Comment

Working...
                                X